Friday, December 7, 2012

After Exam

OH YEAH!!!!! EXAM IS OVER!!


Our 3 weeks of STPM just passed like just have a blink of eyes! Yeahh from the beginning of the STPM, I started to countdown! I started to be excited!! Because I got so many things to do after STPM! I had planned a lot of activities for myself!!! So now the exam is ended!! I hope that I can fulfill all of my dream! hahahaha!

Actually, I didn't suffer a lot during this exam. Why do I say so?? Because our period of exam was 3 weeks! but actually there was only 7 days that we got paper to sit for (I am taking biology) !! The first week and last week will be a bit suffer because we got 3 days of exam in a row!! But for the second week, I had only one paper to go for!!!!! I really "pek cek" a bit loh! I almost in a relax mood during the second week x.x
Conclusion is human will be in danger when he is in a relax mode.


Many people will ask : How was your exam? 

Errrhemmm... What to say? Really hard loh!! I thought I can get 4.0 for STPM d >.< I thought it's a very easy job! But after my first paper which is Pengajian Am 2, my target is lowered. At least let me get 3.5 bah >.<  HaHaHa! Now we can't change anything liao... like the hokkien says, BOH BIAN loh. Then I just leave it behind lar! Don't care about the exam liao! Next year when we get the results only worry lar xp hehe! Now, let's start to party!! Ask me out bah! Or...got any job for me?? I need to earn money :D


I saw this pic somewhere... This is really how I feel! LOL! :D

On the last paper which is Chemistry paper 1, I still feel happy although I couldn't do it well! Because at that time, my thought was the exam will be ended soon!!!!!

So now, the first thing to do after exam is getting a job first! Because I got so many things wanna buy >.Got any job for me??? Or maybe I will go to become a teacher?? Maybe lar :p
HAHAHAHA!


HOLIDAY MOOD NOW!

^^Y


No comments:

Post a Comment