Thursday, October 21, 2010

Pulau Pangkor

Hello Bloggers ~ :) HeHe! Finally I am here to blog about my trip to Pulau Pangkor xD
It will be many photos!!! o.o So.......read this post patiently yarrr ^^


Ok~ In the first day, after we had had our breakfast at Bidor,Perak, we headed to Lumut to ride on the ferry to Pulau Pangkor! :) 

On the ferry :)

My mummy with her husband a.k.a my step-father/the other father.
So, this 2 brothers are not same surname with me :)

It was a family day trip of my mummy's office, so we were provided lunch and hotel :)
After lunch, my siblings and I went to the beach xD 


Weird expression har? -.- LOL! 
Due to I have no a nice body shape, so I was not brave enough to wear bikini xD
I just wore my swimming suit and "lap" a t-shirt on my body xD


My brother so cute har :) I don't know what was he doing xD

My sister so leng, is it? :)




Why is he running? o.o He was chasing by the wave xD







Nothing to play at the beach o.o We can just play with the water waves~~ xD HaHa!
So SYOKNYA! ;p  but the sea water is pretty salty! SALTY UNTIL DIE!!


OMG! What am I doing?? xD Paiseh larrr xD


Even my little brother also played with us with the water wave  xD He is so cute man :)


And my youngest brother is the most timid one xD All of us played in the sea except him who was playing the sand at the seaside xD  He told me that he scared he will fall down when the water waves beat on him!!! So cute larr!! He is just 2 and a half years old only you know? :D


At the dinner, my brothers were joining the games :) 
Spot on their hair! xD Ultraman Kosmo's hair! HaHa!


The next day, we were still playing in the sea with the water waves~ :) Oh ya~ I want to tell you that....WE DON'T KNOW HOW TO SWIM. So, we were just playing and jumping in the water xD But still enjoyed very much :p

Spot me Spot me :p


Different angle of view 



Ok. She was collecting the shells.


Finally is time to departure~ It's impossible for us to stay at there for 3 days! o.o Because there is nothing to do already except swimming and playing at the seaside o.o HaHa!
Before leaving.... :)
He was sick :(



Both of them are so so so so so so cute!!!! 
♥them so much!!!! <3

This is the jetty at Pulau Pangkor where we were going to ride the ferry back to Lumut :)




Before ending this post, let you know something :p
We stayed at the Pangkor Island Beach Resort (I think so)....
Nahhhh~~ The views at there :)



The map xD

There was so many birds there! They were not live in the cage! o.o
In the photo is the peacock :) 
We saw hornbill too :D


Back to Lumut. My mummy bought some marine product at there. She bought me a t-shirt too. :)
The t-shirt is with this embroidery(刺绣).






Before back to Rawang,my hometown :)
We had had our dinner at Bidor,Perak again. You know larrr there is a restaurant which is very famous at there mah xD I don't know the restaurant name larr, but I know that there is many traditional biscuits sell at there :)

In front of the restaurant. Who know it? :)

He was sick~ but still let me took photo of him xD






He is my 2nd brother :) Sooooooooooooooo cute ~ hehe!
A bit naughty ~ but still love him :)

My youngest brother. Naughty too xD
He is so talkative!! He kept talking without resting while we were going back to Rawang from Lumut!
So geng!!! Orz
He is soooooooooooooo cute xD HeHe!
love him very much too :)






:) Phewwww~ Finally finish this post! hahahaa!

This is the camera that I used in the whole trip :)
Hrmmm.. Hope to have a new Canon camera!! >.<


12 comments:

  1. nice trip. seems like u r having fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice pics.. long time didnt go there edy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 原来pangkor的海也这么蓝的哦!*o*

    ReplyDelete
  4. 是不错啦~不过不恐怖的。。
    可是故事情节有交代清楚

    ReplyDelete
  5. 海呢~怀念阿~
    我也想去海边呢~

    ReplyDelete
  6. waaa such a nice trip! i miss the beach ):

    ReplyDelete
  7. So nice to have family outing...=)

    ReplyDelete
  8. 嘿嘿。我找不到美丽的星星背景。

    ReplyDelete
  9. The beach view is damn nice~! =)
    Im not sure which restaurant u go lar~
    but I know there's a famous 鸭腿面店。delicious~!

    ReplyDelete