Monday, October 25, 2010

Bejeweled Blitz

I am going mad soon!
Recently, all of my friends play a game on Facebook - BEJEWELED BLITZ.
At first, I was not interested with it. But they always talk about this topic...SO! I joined them! I got into the game...and yet, I found out that it was difficult to get a high score in 1 minutes! 
Now, I am still stuck at my own highest score and never improve again -.- How come? How come?

Nah~ I am in no.41 in my list!!! -.- Last time, I was 36 :( 



And this guy!!!! Omgosh! 

I am wondering HOW DID HE PLAY IT IN ONE MINUTE!
I wonder how~ I wonder why~ I wonder how he play~~~~~~~~~~ xD
LOL!  Dude, are you crazy? T-T

Ok~ Don't get addicted with it.....BUT I almost addicted! HaHa! I want to get higher score mah~ Then I keep playing and playing~ non-stop playing~ but still the same, can't break my previous record! wth -.-  Haiz! Really wasted my time lo :(  I am so stupid lar!





Little Diary of 25/11/2010
Today I got all my results :) HeHe! Not bad! ( Due to the tips mah )
I got 1 A+ , 4 A , 3 A- , and 2 B- 
HAiz! I got B- for my BM & Add Maths!! Gotta work hard in these 20+ days ! :s 
Hope that both of the 2 subjects can get an A- T~T
But I don't know how can I improve my BM! Somebody help me T~T I don't go tuition for BM.

Recently, I started group study with my classmates :)
So nice! A big gang of us study at Mc Donald, or even KFC~ HaHa!
Sharing what they know, what they understand, and everything!!!
Teaching those (including me >.< )  who can't get the point patiently :)
Thanks them to the max~~~!
I appreciated it     
And it will be one of our memory piece after we graduate~
Will never forget all of you, my friend 


9 comments:

  1. I LOVE BEJEWELED TOO! always play it on my itouch =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol! I'm obsessed with it too! I even bought it for my ipod touch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. jealous is it? haha!

    the tips says you need to get to maximum multiplier as fast as possible and combo non-stop can d... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. the game that i used to play in college! haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. I swore to myself to never play fb games! get too addicted

    ReplyDelete
  6. sigh... if only studying was this addictive n fun ^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. 的确呢,bejewelled 我之前也是开始时觉得应该没怎样,怎么知道一玩就上瘾了 ><
    现在我已经戒掉了,但是家里还有妈妈和妹妹玩到上瘾
    其实1mil的分数也是可以拿到的,我得过那么一次而已 ><
    就是在开始玩之前先买那些额外的辅助品一开场就快点用完

    ReplyDelete
  8. i like this game recently~ fun~ and it really drive me crazy!!!

    i hate BM and my BM is very weak toooo!!!but i will not attend tuition classes in order to improve my BM?......english ok larh.. i go Cambridge 1 lurr~~~

    ReplyDelete