Thursday, October 28, 2010

Hello Pimples!

I am so sad now :(


Why? 

Yeah~ This is the reason.... 

LOL! The P-I-M-P-L-E-S are attacking me!!!! 

The fight between me and the pimples started a few days ago...



I LOST! The pimples occupied my face successfully..... T-T



Long time no see, pimples. -.-   How're you? Hope you can die faster! Please! Rest in peace~
Haiz~ My face suddenly "pop" out two pimples or even more! WuuuuWuuuuWuuu...
I don't take too much oily food. I drink much water. I wash my face frequently.
Hrmmmm...Is it because of the FREAKING HOT weather?! -.-
Or...because I have long time didn't use facial mask? :( 

Haiz...........
I am....................................................SO ANGRY with the pimples and my skin too!

My skin no longer smooth and healthy :( It started became oily and dry since last year. It was spoiled! T-T



Tell me the effective ways to get rid of the pimples :(
Tell me which brand of facial cleanser is good for my skin :(





I want to smile confidently........

17 comments:

  1. Oily skin? I suggest Neutrogena Deep Clean. Economical. My skin used to be oily too. But now a lil dry. But still consider okay.
    Stress cause pimples too. Don't be stress about pimples, else, more pimples. HAha..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stop wasting papers...save our earth...

    DCG

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, nice post (: I hate pimples too ):

    ReplyDelete
  4. Squeeze them, squeeze them... LOLz...jkjk

    ReplyDelete
  5. i used oxy but still not really effective... T_T

    ReplyDelete
  6. I used to fight with pimples till I almost give up =( Finally, it's better now....

    ReplyDelete
  7. U're so adorable!
    These are what i usually do to prevent pimples

    Use moisturizing facial cleanser -> facial scrub -> mask -> moisturizer. U can try it once a week too :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. pimples attacking me too!

    nice psot... actually i thought tis is a contest post XD creative!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Maybe you can try using oxy pimple cream?
    It works on me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haha xD
    A funny post
    U look so cute in this post
    Like it <3
    BABE , cheer up !
    U can try to use some cream
    HAHA ! Me didnt use cream or facial cleanser
    But my face wont grow pimple one
    LOL !
    Anyway thx for ur comment (:
    Miss u yea BABE ><

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hate pimples too!!!

    Lai Qian Ru?i dunno her.. which class she in?

    ReplyDelete
  12. thank you!!!
    there are many ways from you all~
    I'll try one by one xD maybe xD

    ReplyDelete
  13. aww. thank you for the supports, so touched. :'D hope that your pimples will go away faster. hehe :D

    ReplyDelete