Monday, October 11, 2010

New Blogskin!!!

Oh yeah :) I have a new blogskin with the brand new banner now!!! :p 
Did you see it??? Did you see it??? xD

I made the banner myself o.o


How is it?? Does it look weird?? o.o
Hey you~ I need your comment larrr >.< I need some feedback about my new blogskin.


Besides that, do you curious about what is the "FLOG" means? xD
LOL! It's not F"R"OG !!!  It is FLOG! 
Yeah~! FLOG! I created myself xD It's my blog's name :)
FeatherFansey's Blog  - FLOG
Get it????? xD HaHaHaHa!


[Oh No! I found out that the "flog" means  beat; lash; spank; thrash; whip! :( So...any idea with it??? haiz... I just knew it after my friend told me...]


So, leave me some comments & feedbacks about my new blogskin & blog's name, ok? :)
Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee xD
HaHa!!!!


Thankiew very muchieeeee :)

26 comments:

  1. not bad not bad :D i have new blogskin too XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah!keep it up!
    view my new blogskin too~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice :) I wish I have some decent skills in ps and designing, then I wouldnt need to hire a designer to do mine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice background... starry starry night XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. yoo... nice la weh !!! flogger ! haha =P

    ReplyDelete
  6. [yokechen] hehe!thanks! <3 yea~ i saw it xD
    [akuseniman] tqtq xD hehe! yea~ i saw it b4!
    [chris aka dota] hehehe! I am using the simplest way to edit it xD haha!I don't know how to use ps T-T haiz~ if can , i would like to hire a designer :)
    [jarrragus] tq !! xD yea~ starry starry night!
    [sarah] LOL! yea xD tqtqtq!

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice one. how bout name it as Floggie? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. Niceee one !! hehe
    FLOG..then I SLOG ??? LOLOLOLOLOL
    SLOG means beat harder leh...XD

    ReplyDelete
  9. 新的blogskin不错哦 =)
    呃... 胡乱做成的蛋糕 ><

    ReplyDelete
  10. new blog name??

    ur banner is nice =)
    edit by urself?

    ReplyDelete
  11. nice header.... hoping to find a shooting star among ths stars...

    ReplyDelete
  12. [ken] yea :) I love night ^^ especially starry night :)
    [sherry] hehehe!! floggie? :) cute name xDD really wanna change ?? hrmmmm...
    [samson] yea xD haha! good idea man xD
    [judai] 谢谢 xD 哇! 乱乱做成都能吃? o.o
    [christine] :) yaya! hehehe! is it nice? or weird? >.< yaya! i edit by myself :)
    [M-knight] hehe! tqtq xD
    [ronnie] thanks ^^ woooooo o.o
    [jason] tqtqtq!! hahaha! dont jealous ^^ if you want, i can make one for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. goodjob! planning to be a designer in the future?

    ReplyDelete
  14. [shirley] 谢谢 xD
    [dylan] omg!! am i potential? >.< thank you very much!!!! i am so happy now :)
    [czchooi] thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. [chuen] thank you very much :) hehehe!

    ReplyDelete
  16. 呃... ><
    对我也喜欢写部落格 =) 跟着自己想写的东西与兴趣而写吧,这样才会比较生动啊
    对了你的chatbox怎么没了?

    ReplyDelete
  17. wah~really?
    so nice^^
    i intro a website to u
    picnik.com

    i using the web the add fonts de

    ReplyDelete
  18. [Judai] I replied you on your chatbox :)
    [Christine] thank you :) hehehe! ok! thanks!
    I use photoscape, a software need to download~
    it has many fonts too :)

    ReplyDelete