Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Can't Buy Me Love 公主嫁到

After exam, I go to school as usual. But...I go to bed late everyday :( Oh No! Due to this reason, I feel tired while the teachers teaching at school  :o  How can it be???! 

Actually...I am "chasing" drama recently xD LOL!  
It is a HongKong drama - Can't Buy Me Love! 公主嫁到. Have you watch it? :D HeHe!



So nice! :) It is sooooooooooooooooo FUNNY! My sister & I always laugh loudly while watching xD
The heroine(女主角) in this drama is so "leng lui" , and the hero(男主角) of this drama is so...actually not so "leng zai" xD BUT....comical (滑稽)  xD LOL!

Moses Chan(陈豪) & Charmaine Sheh(佘诗曼)


Highly recommend you to watch it!!!! :D
But some people don't like this movie :( Some of them don't like Moses, because he is not "leng zai" . Haiz....don't be like this! He is not "leng zai" but he is funny mah :) hehehe! I support him lah!


Hey, I found out my previous self-portrait! :) LOL! xD

HeHe! So different from now xD HaHa! I like this the most :) 

13 comments:

  1. i also watching the drama now... quite funny... haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone's talkin about this... so gonna check it out...

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes. nice drama! watched finish ad! haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. im not watching that drama
    i just round2 at ur blog
    haha
    =p

    ReplyDelete
  5. a big thankyou for the visit and comment at my blog! and another thing, i saw your previous post on 3rd Oct, aha, im part of Leo club too! ^^ hello fellow Leo. =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am still watching this drama...=D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have seen all ur posts...PLEASE!!! Just take a quick look on it...and you know exactly why...If you don't ask me tomorrow please...

    yours sincerely...DCG(http://www.lonelydachungaga.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete
  8. 恩~考完还有一个星期就假期了,不过我一定是考完就不去学校了xD
    我看了公主嫁到~!!很赞呢~也很搞笑,哈哈。。

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hye ! Da Xuan :D
    Thx for ur "Happy Birthday" yea
    Love u BABE <3
    Haha x3

    ReplyDelete
  10. hey girl. where are your chatbox ? == haha. Yeah :D my PMR is passed.

    ReplyDelete
  11. [Jaerragus]yeah~ check it out yo xD
    [henry] woah!! so fast man >.<
    [khairul] it's ok >.< tq :)
    [MM] welcome! hehehe!! hello ^^ :) nice to meet you here! Rawr~~~~ xD
    [Evelyn] me too :)
    [DCG] har? ==
    [xiaoxuan] welcome :)
    [xiiaoc] i deleted it :) hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey I haven't watch it. But many of my friends are crazy over it now =D

    ReplyDelete