Friday, October 15, 2010

P.Pangkor Im Coming ;p

:) What's up man? Check it out yoooooooo xD hahaa! Yeah ~ Actually...I don't know how to start this post...so weird har? =.= 

OK! Here is an announcement to inform all of you that....

I AM GOING TO PULAU PANGKOR !!!! 
HeHeHe xD But just two-days-one-night. HaHa! Yeah xD This is enough for me to miss all of you until die :o  So, will you miss me? xD
Say YES , pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ;p
LaLaLaLaLaLaLaLa~ hrmmmmm.... due to i am lacking of money recently...so I will not buy any souvenir for you guys :( Sorry my friends~ please! please don't blame me >.< I used up all my savings in piggy bank. So...please considerate of me :) 




Opps! Am I too "ngam cham" ? :(                                             HaHaHaHaHa!!! Blek ;p




Hey, tell you guys, I had my last driving lesson just now :)  I enjoyed very much while I was driving :) I kept practicing on slope climbing >.< Sometimes I did well , but sometimes not!
Oh my~~~~~ I am so nervous! I hope I can pass and get the P-license, and get a carrrrrrrrrr xD
May GOD bless on me! 






Alamak! I have nothing to update ady! What a boring life that I have~ : ( 
Yes...as I get bored with my life, I always do something crazy............




Yeah xD  see this!



Playing the Facebook.. (webcam??? hrmmmm..something like that lar! )
HaHa! Yeah~~~~ I am crazy :)
Suddenly, I feel that both of me... are so scary o.o really look like some crazy women in Tanjung Rambutan o.o YEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR =3=

But! Don't be scared! 

I AM A GOOD FRIEND TO BE! 

6 comments:

  1. wow..pangkor!!enjoy ur the trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. enjoy~
    i mean enjoy your driving test !!
    you can do it!! hohohoho

    ReplyDelete
  3. yea... u was a good + nice fren !! + u in ur exam !!!!!! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. [mindy] thank you very much! :)
    [sonny] thank you very much too ^^
    [lemonade] yayaya! heheeh xD thank you yarrr^^
    [samson] LOL! okok xD thankiew~ i will enjoy T-T
    [sarah] hehehe xD thank you larr :p

    ReplyDelete