Sunday, October 17, 2010

I'M BACK

Hello my friends :) I AM BACK!!!    yeah~ Where did I go?  O.o      
Aiyo~~~~~ I went to Pulau Pangkor for two-days-one-night lar >.<

The place, the resort/hotel, the beach, the food....all were nice :)
Enjoyed very muchiieeee :) HaHa 

I miss my two little brothers who are not live with me badly :(
They're so cute~  them so much ! You will never know how much that I love them :(

No photos for today >.< because it's too late now. Having school tomorrow :( I think I will be very very very very tired tomorrow :s  Oh O.....HaHa!
I will update my blog about Pulau Pangkor on next post ;p
HaHa! TaTa :)

4 comments:

  1. waiting for ur next post
    Go pangkor for what o?

    ReplyDelete
  2. 好好噢~~*o*
    那边的海漂亮吗?~

    ReplyDelete
  3. 不好意思迟回复~ ><
    你是说在我自己的chatbox谈吗?

    ReplyDelete
  4. [christine] hehehe! thank you very much arr :)
    go thr to play lo :p aiyooo
    [shirley] :) 漂亮!!! 只是...海水应该不算清澈吧 o.o 哈哈哈~~ 咸死了~~
    [judai] 对啊对啊 :)

    ReplyDelete