Tuesday, December 21, 2010

New Banner!


:) Yeah~ Changed my blog banner again! 
Hope this will be my last time to change it! HaHa!
I quite like this banner~~~ I think it is cute! Wahahahaha!
And my sister like it too :p She asked me to make her one! HeHe!

One of my friend dislike it.  :(

1st prob : The white background.
-  Errrr....why am I using white background for my banner? :o Let me tell you! HaHa! It is because     the background of my blog is full of star and it is quite complex o.o 
So, I used a white and simple background for my banner :)

2nd prob : The immature title.
- My title is "My Starry Blog".Errrr again! HaHaHa! I can't think a wonderful & special & unique title for my blog :( I just had an idea of star only....so I gave it this name ~ My Starry Blog! HaHa!
I admit that it is immature :) But I like to be & wish to be immature! I don't want to be mature lar :(


And I kinda like both of the photos that I used in the banner!!! xD Thanks for my friend for taking it! 
HeHe!




So..................
What's your idea / comment / opinion / anything else ? :D
HeHe!


10 comments:

  1. Erm...I take my words back....
    It suits you...

    'Guess who am I' de DCG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Babe, It's nice :)
    How you make it? Teach meeee :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. da chun : errrr why????

    lingling : thank you!!! I use 美图to cut my photo~ then I use picnik for my text, and photoscape for overall! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. you have the right idea for a simpler back ground ^^ and i thought it suited as it's christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The white background is okay !can see clearly and its fresh :)
    HAHA!mine also white background and it's okay also LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. shah : thank you very much! :D
    glo-w : thank you!! hehehe!
    adrian : yea~ i saw yours is white color too! :p
    thank you very much!!

    snowman : thank you !! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. i like the white bear bear! Not bad, I think I prefer this compare to the previous 1, this looks cuter :X

    ReplyDelete