Monday, December 20, 2010

Genting Trip ♥





:) Peace out yo!! Yeah! I am back to my home, sweet home ;p
We went to Genting Highlands on 15,16 & 17 December 2010.
3-days-2-nights trip ;p HeHe! 

Thinking what to write................
Loading........


1st day : 
When we arrived at there, we went to our room first - Ria Apartment.
wtshyt to the room that we got. BAD!
Not nice at all. Dirty. Haiz. :(
But we managed to stay at there for 2 nights! LOL!
But we still can play with friends happily & crazily in our room! LOL!
And thanks to Ah Sim for helping us to book the room ^^

We played bowling.


And I got the lowest mark  :(  I really sad with it! I don't know how to play! WTS! 
I am the K -King xD



We had steamboat as our dinner!


Thanks to Ben for buying all the foods!
Yeah!!! Yummy!!!! So happy leh~~~~~~
Enjoyed very much!!! Eat & Chat together happily ^^

We watched Narnia III - The Voyage of the Dawn Treader.

Erm....Ok jiek~ No war :(  I like to watch the every war part of Narnia.
They will always scream : FOR NARNIA!!!!
I like this! HeHeHe!

Then, we had a surprise for Nicole whose birthday is on 22nd of Dec :)
HeHe! Happy Birthday to her! <3





2nd day :
Woke up early in the morning because we wanted to buy the theme park tickets early.
After that, we played happily in the theme park. But it started to rain :( our plans were all spoiled.






Although we didn't play many games in theme park, but we did enjoy ourselves very much :)
I screamed scarily & crazily until my voice spoiled! LOL!
We took many photos as well!  HAHAHAHAHA!


*This one made me screamed out loud - SOL  ~.~ *


The GIRLS


The BOYS


The mist was so "big" ( I don't know how to describe it) at this day!!!! o.o FUyohhhh
Bernard went home this day :( He is going to Bali with his family :p 
Remember to  buy something for us! thank you ;p


We went to StarBucks to have some coffee at night ;p
We had a nice chat in the midnight tooooooooooooooo but many people slept early!
BOOOOM! hahahahahaa~! so funny lar.




3rd day :
Errr....Woke up lately. After having breakfast, we played card ~.~
So zhadao is it? :p
Played until we went home! LOL!






LaLaLa~! I think that's all for these days :p
A nice night view at Genting! <3 



It will not be our last trip :)
There is still have many chances to stay together :)
We will still meet again :)
Love you, all my friends!

4 comments: