Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Aloha Genting Highlands :p



Ok lar~ I know this is ugly o.o But I kinda like this because...NATURAL! :D
LOL!

OK~ My sister & brother were back :) 
Hurray! So miss them~! No more tranquility~ No more lonely xD
Our house becomes noisy as before! Happy Family although it is imperfect :)

And my daddy bought a LCD television just now. O.O
He always like that. Suddenly buy something back. Then we always get shocked~ O.O|||
HaHa! Cute daddy :D
But...I think the LCD not suit our house lo :(
Kinda big. My last television hor.....quite small de leh ;p HaHa!
Now suddenly have a big television o.o Oh My Gosh looooooo

Tomorrow I am going to Genting Highlands with my friends :)
My first time to go for a trip with my classmates.
Hope that this will not be the last trip larr >.<
I haven't pack up my things de :p HaHa! 
What is the time now? :o    11.05pm already!!! Wahahahaha! Imma so geng lo ;p
I will pack my things later de larr. LOL!




Haiz~ my followers decrease again =3= 
So hurt lo :( 
Somebody follow my blog lar~~~~~~ :(
Sad :(

2 comments:

  1. Yea...

    'Guess who am I' de DCG~

    ReplyDelete
  2. 自然的照片也不错!^-^
    lol
    好好噢!
    又出去玩了~*_*
    还是跟classmates~
    [ 羡慕~TnT ]

    ReplyDelete