Sunday, October 24, 2010

IMU - 20/10/2010

Bonjour!!! :D HaHa~ Suddenly this word came out from my mouth xD

Last Wednesday, my classmate & I went to IMU - International Medical University. 

HeHe!! It's one of my web friend - Stacey Sumsum's university xD So cool man! But we can't meet up with each other due to some reason :( Haiz~ 
The uni so nice & cool & whatever good adjectives xD LOL! It's a large uni!  The facilities seem like in well-conditioned too~  o.o Hope to study in this uni next time...BUT! The fees is soooooooo expensive too :D LOL! 

All of us went there with a joyfully :) Everyone was so happy xD
Oh ya! Forgot to tell you that why did we go there xD Actually we went there for a Easy-Physics Seminar :) 
When we arrived..................................
Yes ;p we were so happy & excited xD


Take a group photo 1st...... :)
Take 1 :

Take 2:



We had our breakfast, lunch & tea-time at there! All the food were provided by them! The "tupperware" / container / the-thing-which-hold-our-food( -.- something like that lar~ I also don't know what's it call! -.- sorry, my english really........haiz ) were so nice :) some of us brought home to use xD      nah ~ look at the photo below!
There was a accident happen we were having our breakfast xD
Errr... I don't know how to describe the accident~ so just skip it -.-

In the hall :) 
So cold~~because of the strong aircond~~~ >.<


Ehhh~~ The lecturer / teacher of the Easy-Physics was so funny! He brought out the point or taught us with an amusing way :) All of us laugh loudly, especially me -.- LOL! Sorry :( I can't control myself ~ =e=
The teacher looked comical too xD HaHaHaHaHa!




That's all for that day xD

Taken at the entrance ( i think ) ...


BYEEE~ :p


6 comments:

  1. i wish to study there too!
    SumSum really hang fuk xD
    She stands the chance for studying there..so good ^_^
    HAHA..
    The building looks cool :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grammo=)

    nice post btw....

    DCG

    ReplyDelete
  3. adelin : hahaha!!! yaya xD

    DCG : burgerman! o.o yeah -- grammo~ nice name for me xD
    thankiew :p

    yokechen : hope so, but impossible larr >.<
    so expensive!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ehhh.. I didn't see any students around.O_O I'm a pharmacist student from IMU. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. jilian : really? >.< i don't know wor~~ we have such a big gang xD

    ReplyDelete