Saturday, September 3, 2011

LETS SMURF WITH ME!



Hello my smurfs!
LOL! yes I just smurfed the movie - THE SMURFS!


I'm soooooooooooooo smurfing it!!!!!!
The smurfs are so smurfling cute xp
♬ ♪  La La La La La La Sing a happy song ♬ ♪ ♩
Futhermore, I am so freaking smurf their smurfs' language! HaHa
*Just try to understand my smurf language :O As I simply use it xp *

[Patrick: "And you like to use the extremely imprecise term 'Smurf' for just about everything."
Brainy Smurf: "Smurf-xactly!"]



# oh my smurf....


#Where the smurf are we?

All of them do not heard about google before, so they're OOOOOOHHHH-ing together! :D So CUTE!
[Brainy Smurf: "Whoa, just what is this magic searching device?"
Patrick: "Right now I'm using Google."
All Smurfs: (in unison) "Oooooh...Google..." ]


Patrick is playing the "some kind of guitar game but idk its name" with the smurfs!
HaHaHaHaHa

Yeahhhh they're rap-ing !!!!!


Owhhhhhhhhhh another funny moment...
LOL! The Gargamel's (bad guy) cat- Azrael!
It is laughing! So freaking funny when it laughs xp


Okay, sharing is over ;p
Smurf it if you find out that you smurf it too!!!!!! 
HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa!




I watched this movie with some of my NS friends :-)
Actually we had a gathering at MidValley, errrr due to some reasons, end up with the gathering just had 4 persons @.@
LOL! Funny right?
But, at least I can meet them larrr ;-)

Especially Jia En, my roommate in National Service :)
I MISS ALL MY ROOMMATE.
She is so tiny , and no one will believe that she actually same age with me ;-O

SEEEEEE!! I am a giant beside her ;-(



Okay the other two guys ;-)







We're the only four person! LOL
Ask the waitress there to help us take photos~ :D Thank you very much!






It was 2nd of Sept.
Before this, I did hang out with my secondary school friends, I choose to blog this first because...
I am so excited to smurf with you guys xp
HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa!

I am going to get the  smurf toys from Mc Donald Happy Meal!!!!! :-D
YEAH!!!!


Hey wait!!
I found something smurf on the other blog!
It is.....

WHAT IS YOUR SMURF NAME?

I tried with 3 names! HaHaHa!

#1st - my real name

SUNSHINE SMURF! HAHAHA!

#2nd - FeatherNight Fansey

COOKIE SMURF! ;-O

#3rd - Feather Fansey
woaaahhhh
SUNSHINE SMURF again ;-D
So I confirm that I am the Sunshine Smurf now! ;) wahahahaha!



Just SMURFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF it!!!
Smurf-bye ;-)



No comments:

Post a Comment