Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Farewell KuanKiat


Holiday ended. School started. Of course, I am freaking unwilling to go back to school. Just a blink of eye, then we have to go back to school. Seriously, a week of holiday is really not enough for us! :( All the activities were carried out within a week -.- How busy am I.

During the holiday, we hang out twice with Kuan Kiat who is going to continue his study at Taiwan! He arrived there yesterday, and he had stayed there for a day! Hrmmm I am wondering how was his first day at there :O Meets new friends? Goes for shopping? Has some special local food? Waiting for him to tell us when he had already settle down and can online.
Seriously, I will miss you, Kuan Kiat! Haihhhh we had been grown up together at church, every week we meet 7 days (during secondary school larr), we had being in the same class for many years too! Some more, we went to the same National Service camp! This is so called "circle shit", right? LOL!
Sometimes, I will feel that you're so bad because whenever I wanna have some food, you will look at me and shake your head. HaHa! Actually I know the reason, you are just helping me to control my food intake! LOL! I should thanks you instead of blaming you :)
Lastly, all the best on your study at there, do always miss us - the Rawang gang! Whenever you feel lonely, just recall our sweet memories together then you can feel us just right beside you! HaHa! Take care of yourself^^ We will always pray for you and may god blessed you! Good luck!
I think I will feel weird with the absence of Kuan Kiat at church! ;-(  Have to cope with it start from this week.

There are some photos taken with Kuan Kiat and during the hang out! ;)
20.8.2011 We went to Midvalley.
This is Kuan Kiat! ;)


Nic ;p


Spinifex! I was wearing his new specs. LOL weird? :(


DCG! Fraternal brother ( I long time didn't mention this word! LOL)


Guan Sze :)


The Girlz!!!! :-) Start from the left, yenyen, me, nic, sarah and wanwan! ;)
Having lunch @Pizza Hut~


Having our Snowflake! Snowflake is now opening at Midvalley! ;)


All the photos were taken by Benson! The one who with blue strips shirt :)
okay, some were taken by DCG lar :-D


1.9.2011 We went to Pavilion.
The Girlz with KuanKiat :)

The Boyz with Kuan Kiat :)







Group photos :)
1st one is taken by Lin Wan, the 2nd one is taken by DCG!
All the photos were taken with Guan Sze's camera in this day :)




Whenever I look on the photos especially the group photos, I can feel the happiness with my friends. All of us smile so hard, and the most important is we smile from our hearts. Everytime we hang out, there will be many of us joining! So we always walk in a group and attract others' vision. Haha! This is our special part and I like it so much :) 
Keep moving on your life, my friends :) All the best to you guys!




1 comment: