Saturday, September 10, 2011

First_love初恋这件小事สิ่งเล็กๆ ที่เรียกว่ารัก


This is a Thai video that shared by many people on Facebook recently. I just watched it just now. And I found out that...this is really TOUCHING! I like the story so damn much! Their love is just so simple yet true. I am so touched by the story! ;-)
The story is about the first love of a little small girl with a senior at her school.
The little girl at first was a ugly duck, then she had became the swan after she grown up. And the senior is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo handsome and cute!!!!!! LOL!
I think this is so worth to watch lar! Really nice :) 
It takes about 2 hours to finish. Just like the movies lar :p but this is a free movie that already shared on the youtube. Owh there are Chinese subtitles below there, hrmmmm I don't know is there have any English subtitles :O Search for it :)))
Recommended!!! <3 

1 comment:

  1. 好感动的故事哦~

    那女主角和男主角真长情~*

    ... 那男生真的很可爱勒~^^

    ReplyDelete