Sunday, September 11, 2011

Reading

Recently, i have so many books to read! Not those academic books that we always face to at school lar of course. Haha.
Actually reading is not my hobby :O But if the book attracts me, I would like to spend my time to read it :D Sometimes I enjoy reading too!

During holiday, there was a chinese book fest held at the KLCC. Actually I thought I would not go to the book fest this year because last few year I went there but didn't buy any books instead of stationary. Haha! And I think it is quite boring for me as I don't really like to read. But I went to the book fest too this year with my aunt and I had bought some books that I think are nice to read ;) Thanks to my aunt because she paid for us! Hehe!



This is one of the book that i had bought.
My aunt recommended me to read this, because it was like some kind of motivation book :D Haven't start to read it!

LoL! This is a fiction book ;) I always buy this kind of book especially the books from this publisher - 红蜻蜓出版社 (Red Flying Dragon). Their books are for teenagers ;) I love to read them because they are easy to read, I can understand easily :D and sometimes their story are interesting as well :)
I had finished reading it luuuu hahah

This is a book for Christian :) The church gifted me after my baptism! The name of this book is "The will that a Christian must have". This book is so suitable for me to read as I don't know what will should I have as a christian :$
Hrmmmm gonna start to read it! Just don't know when >.<

Overall, there are still left 2 books I have to read! (ermmmm actually not that many larrr! Hahhaa!)











No comments:

Post a Comment