Wednesday, February 2, 2011

FN's NS life!


Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!
I long time no blogging leh!!!!  I am hyper-excited now!!!!! Oh My Gosh!!! o.o
All my friends, do you remember me???? I am FeatherNight Fansey arrrr xD
LOL! 

Hrmmm... This post is about my Ns Life at Kem PLKN Indera Pahlawan,Maran,Pahang!
Walao~! This place is super duper far from my cute and lovely hometown -Rawang :)
The journey takes about 3 hours o.o

First week in the camp, I cried everyday xD LOL! Felt so embarrased ~.~
You know what?! I didn't leave my brother & sister for a week before this!!
So it is my first time to leave them :(   
But finally I did it! I adapted myself at there! I try my best to be independent!
HeHe :) The lifestyle at there is totally different from the lifestyle at my own house.
Cannot play computer. Go to bed at 11 something. Roll call at 6.30am. So have to wake up at 5 something or 6 am. Take shower with super duper cool water. Wash my own clothes. Be punctual every time. 
Wow! I am still learning from it.

In the first week, I felt so regret to come to NS. I called my friends and family everyday to tell them I was suffering in the camp. I cried like 38po! == I kept telling them I was so regret~
HaHa! And I kept writing " I am so regret to join NS " in my diary book too!
HaHa! I thought I will feel regret until the end of NS. But I was wrong. Thanks GOD :)
Actually NS is really a good training place for the youngster. I learn many things from there. Meet many friends! Train me to be independent! Make me healthier than before. And the most important thing is  - It makes me slimmer than before! Wahahaha!!
Now, I am not regret anymore :) I will enjoy my NS life!
HaHa!
Sometimes I think,  NS is really good! It provides me 6 meals for free. And I can get allowance every month (although it's just RM150 -.- ). It helps me to arrange my time, so that I won't waste my time on playing computer. HaHa! Many benefits I get from it!

Do you know how can I get out from all the saddest mood???!!! o.o 
It's just because of them :)
Yeah :) NS's friends that I met.(Of course not only them larr :D ) 
They're so good to me!!!!!!!!!!  Love them very much! :D 
And I met many different races friends too! HaHa! 

Chinese friends that same dorm with me :) Opps! There is another pretty girl >.< But I didn't take any photo with her :( Next time next time >.<

Both of them - Botak guys :) who are from the same school & class with me !
Luckily that we are in the same camp :) 
In this photo, we were eating at a stall in pasar :)
HaHa! So good that we can go to pasar every Sunday after church!!!!
Thanks GOD!!!! 
I was so touching that day! Because we had a week didn't eat chinese food T.T

Oh ya! You know what??? I am the Ketua Dorm  xD
LOL! LOL! Impossible,right? But .... this is the truth -.-
Spot on the green color stuff on my shoulders :p
HaHa!!! I thought I got some "line" one....but there is no line on the green color stuff -.-
They're just made by a piece of green cloth -.- I got big BOOM!
And it is ugly with it color T.T

A day that our company duty. HaHa!!! Oh ya~! all of them are same dorm with me! o.o
The pretty girl at the most left-hand side is the girl that I mentioned that I haven't take photo with her >.< Paiseh :(

Hrmmmm.... a meal that we took photo...HaHa!
Sometimes...the canteen cook very yummy food...but sometimes not...
But I have already adapted to it :p every meal I also take =3= Wts ==

Hrmmmmmmmmm... what else???!!!
Aiyo~! I long time no blogging :( so...my post will be like not arrange :(
FORGIVE me, k???? :(
And my English had become worse than before :(
Because everyone speak with BM in NS :(
FORGIVE me if you can't read my broken english T.T

Hrmmm...I think that's all for describing my NS life!
HaHa!!!!
I will update again about the meeting of my Rawang friends :p
I miss them so much 


Oh ya! You can search for more photos of my NS life on my facebook :p
FeatherNight Fansey :)
Thank you very much!

5 comments:

  1. I've always wondered what Malaysia NS will be like. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. 终于看到你更新了丫!!^^
    哈哈,
    看样子你很好噢!^_^

    pahang ?!
    好远下哦 ~@_@
    新年有回来吧?
    不过最重要那里不要有闹鬼就好~>~<

    ReplyDelete
  3. 哈哈哈 小玹 enjoy NS :)
    照顧好自己噢!
    好快三個月過去,到時候我相信你不捨得這班朋友 ~

    ReplyDelete
  4. 请问你知道这里是怎么去的?你有地图?因为我弟弟被抽到这里来当兵?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 這個我也不清楚耶 哈哈哈 因為第一次我是跟巴士去
      過後我爸爸自己跟著地圖和地址去的

      Delete