Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Tuesday

Good afternoon everyone!!! :))) Still having my holiday!!!! 

Met Yenyen at OldTown just now. Still the same, leng lui :)))) Just both of us! Spinifex overslept again!!! Called him many times but he didn't pick up the phone -.- FINE. Wanwan can't make it too. but it's ok ^^
So both of us talked about our new life, actually is yenyen got a new life ONLY! Me? Still in the same secondary school D=  Yenyen studies at INTI college at Nilai. hehe! I bet she meets many new friends there!!! Shuang larrrr!
When her food came, quite pity her, because she had to talk with me while she was eating! hahaha! so she ate very slow! sorry larrrr >.< haha!
Her mum is a FUNNY auntie xD so cute! hahahahaha! Have a nice time with her :))) Take care Yenyen :)
Find out our photos that we took last time :OOO MEMORABLE!


MISS ALL OF MY FRIENDS! 5 diamond, church, and of course NS friends :))))


After that I spent a little time with my sis and her friends at McDonald. The youngster kinda friendly :))) Opppss! I am youngster too larrrrr!!! O.O


Yesterday I went to Petaling Street to have our tuition with friends :)))
I saw a BIG and real angry birds in the middle of the street!!!!!
Wahahahahahahaha! At first, I got shocked O.O What is that?! LOL!!!! funny larrr xD
when I wanna take photo of him, he posed for me :D yeah ^^V
His face.....O.O

After tuition, we went to Midvalley to watch MOVIE! Oh yeah! thanks daddy for letting me go T.T
We watched

DIARY of a Wimpy Kid : RODRICK RULES
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
If you were in the cinema, you can just hear all those laughing tones :pp
I very enjoyed watching this movie! and it really let me LAUGH OUT LOUD!!!!!
it's so funny mannnnnnnn :p HAHAHAHA! actually kinda lame o.o but i like it :p
And you know what?
Rodrick is actually kinda handsome :DD


Watch it if you like to LAUGH ;))







My sis and bro were back. After a few hours, we argued :S Lame har?
Whatever~ Welcome back ~.~



I want a smartphone please :D





PLEASE DO ME A FLAVOR!
CLICK ME!  VOTE FOR ME!!!!!! in  DiGi WWWOW Awards!!!!!! ;))
thank you very much :)

1 comment: