Friday, July 1, 2011

1st of July ♥




Hello :))) Long time no see guys ^^ Arrrrghhhhhh as I am taking STPM, I am so busy recently. Everyday have to rush to finish those homework! So, I have no time to facebook, even blog! hahaha! 
But, recently my dad had bought an Iphone! Not 4G larrrrr but 3GS!
Actually he bought for himself at first for checking the stock market, but after a few days, he gave it to me because he don't really know how to use it @@ 
Ok~ and yeah :))) Finally I got an Iphone! Although it's not 4G, but i am still satisfied with it larrr!!!
Grateful     Thanks GOD    Thanks Daddy   


I like the application for photography! HAHAHAHAHAHA!! 



I love to take photoooo wahahahaha!  



華語時間 :S  LOL!!! 
剛跟學校去CAMP來,PORT DICKSON的金沙灘 :)))) 

前幾年去過了,可是這次我去的身份是一位義工 :D 不是打掃房子洗廁所的義工啦 @@ 是差不多算是照顧???看顧???老師???的那種義工啦~~~ 要帶領營員們玩遊戲啊那些那些的~
哈哈哈哈哈   很不錯的經驗 ^^ 之前我一直都以為義工是要去孤兒院那些才可以做的,原來這種也可以 :) 哈哈哈  yeah!!!! 我會盡量多多去參與的!!!! 我喜歡接觸青少年 :D 雖然我也是 =.= 不過我的意思是  比我年輕的青少年 :o  因為有可愛的小弟弟小妹妹 @@ 我不是怪叔叔
我去那邊有做遊戲的站長! 啊哈哈哈哈哈 最爽的一個 xD 人家我第一次當站長  哈哈哈哈  
營員們要按著心裡叫我"靚女姐姐"   =3   沒有辦法的啦  他們為了分數 是這樣的 xD
還有什們呢.... errr 就很不錯的經驗啦~~ 我沒有特別的去懷念 @@ 因為我是籌劃的  不是享受的那一群 D: 哈哈哈  我妹妹超喜歡這個camp @@   我的observation啦~~~ 每天都聽回camp的歌 ~.~  誇張!! 哈哈哈  不過她每次camp回來都是將 @@  服了她 :S

我們6個人買了一樣但不同字顏色的衣服 :DD 美咧~~~~~ :DD WAHAHAHAHAHHAHA



Mummy asked me to go for the nursing course at Singapore! 
But I am still in dilemma ~ :(((    
I afraid that I will make the wrong decision!!!!!!!
arrrghhhhhh  HOW?! 
NURSE, it's a great job. Have to be patient, kind, and many many many great attitudes @@
It's a hard job man! D:   
BUT! it offer a very good scholarship!!! D: 
I can't make my decision T.T   My daddy asked me to think properly so that I won't regret.
arrgghhhh I hope he will tell me actually did he like the job. HAHA! because I really don't know how to choose! I am not determine enough >.<
SO HOW? God please lead me. Pray for me.   



July is here   yay! ^^ Happy Happy! My birthday month! YEAH! :)))))
Hope everything will go on nicely :)
Cheer yar!

1 comment: