Thursday, December 2, 2010

National Service a.k.a PLKN !

Still the same~ Still can't access my Dearest Facebook.... :(
I think all my friends are chatting at there now T-T So sad!
It keeps appearing this when I log in......


What the.... =.= What happen???!!!!! Somebody help me lar!

Haiz~ The worst thing is...I can't share with my friends that I am going to PLKN next year in January!
HaHa!!!


I am going to Makan,Pahang~ o.o My daddy said quite far,but I think is better than Sabah or Sarawak luuu o.o HeHe!
Quite exciting leh!!! Some of my friends are going there too! Oh yes! So happy when I know that I will be in the same camp with my friends.But most of them are boys. Oh O...... Mana GIRLS?! I need somebody to accompany me leh! >.<

So nervous & exciting xD HaHaHaHa! But so fast =.= 2nd of January! 
Will be a BLACK-Girl to celebrate Chinese New Year liao :( 
Haiz!!! Nevermind lar hor == Enjoy my trip ~~~ 
Yeah!!! PLKN aka National Service! I am coming ;p

Oh ya~ For those who wanna check it out, this is the link :

3 comments:

  1. again...first person here...Yey...I'm quite excited and can't really wait fir it...(faking 'cause I totally hate it...)

    'Guess who am I' de DCG~

    ReplyDelete
  2. noooooooo!!! my lovely cousin !!! we're gonna be apart :(((( I'm in the 2nd or 3rd batch :(((( so sad!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. da chun : u're soooooo funny ! LOL! == y u keep writing the guess who am i lar == i know ady!

    wanwan : T-T haiz~~~ u r same with sarah n chuah lo :(

    ReplyDelete