Monday, December 6, 2010

Ad : DIGI YOUTH K-POP LIVE

Oh yea~ I got a lot of K-POP lover friends ~ LOL! 
They all are crazy with the handsome korean guys~~~ I have to admit that they're really handsome and cute xp But....I am not so crasy lar :o
As I know... there are SuperJunior, TVXQ , BigBAng, BEAST....o.o I just know a few only...

There are guys are K-POP lovers too. 
I think they like Girls Generation the most o.o And I just know this girl's group only!
gee gee gee gee babe babe xD LOL! 

Ok larr~~ today gonna post about the advertisement - DIGI YOUTH K-POP LIVE ! Blek!


It said it is a GOOD NEWS for all the fans of K-POP,especially for the fans of BEAST, 4 MINUTE & G.NA!
Because you need not to fly to korea to find your leng zai or leng lui~ You can get to catch some of the K-POP artist lively in Malaysia!!!!! HaHa! 
Is it really a good news for you? :D 
If it really a good news for you, then you should thanks to the yellow man, DIGI! :D

Oh ya! You have to get your passes 1st :) 
You can get the pre-sale tickets at
1U ,New Wing starting on 5th December.

 Win exclusive premiums and unique experience with the K-Pop artists from the preview sale! 

check this link out if my explanation is not clear ( definitely not clear at all! LOL! )





Nah~~~ check it out yooooo ;p
Recently, having SPM =.=  yea, quite...sucks -.-
For example, I forgot the experiment that I had study for chem paper 3! Oh Shyt it man! 
Until the exam finished and my friend told me about it then I just realised =.=
So Stupid har? yea~ I am  =.= 
Be optimistic bah~~~~ :D
Tomoro my dad is bringing us to watch Narnia!
Yeah! I like Narnia soooooooooooooooooooo MUCH! LOL!
I am having Biology paper on Wed lo :p  And after that!!!!! I am freeeeeeeeeee ;p
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~ but still left Chinese paper larr wahahahaha

TaTa~ My bro keep "blowing" me to let him play computer =3= 

1 comment:

  1. Waw. K-pop !
    Gee gee gee gee babe babe~ XD

    Haha. Like this post.
    But no Super Junior ):
    Anyway it's a good news!
    Many ppl love beast (:

    Miss u yea BABE
    Try ur best in SPM x)

    ReplyDelete