Thursday, December 9, 2010

Finally.


Finally :) 

SPM is end! but not officially end :o 
There is still Chinese paper left larr~~ wahahaha!


After SPM, have many activities waiting for me.
But sometimes still feel boring.
Like today, stay at home the whole day.
Do nothing but watch drama with my bro & sis the whole day!
Quite syok~ but feel emptiness :o
It's some kind of emptiness, but I don't know what kind is it! LOL!

I did quite bad in my SPM  :o
I don't know how am I go through my future.
I don't know what course should I take.
I keep on thinking wanna earn a lot of money when I grow up.
But I have no idea with how can I earn a lot of money.

I hope that I can have a simple & free job.
But have a good salary!
LOL! 
Impossible is it?
HaHa!
I am so lazy as my mummy said ;p
And now, still don't know what course should I take for.
Still vague with my future.
Oh No~~~~~~~~~


Ok lar, nothing to update!
I had delayed many posts during SPM!
Will be update more frequently after this, I think ~ 
HaHa!



Although there is many obstacle, but
My life still going on with happiness everyday :)
Peace out yo!!!



My mummy got denggi a few days ago!
:( 
Hope she can recover lar!
May GOD bless her!

3 comments: