Sunday, December 12, 2010

10th & 11th of December 2010

*Sorry to be mong mong :( *


Aloha :) Wassup guys? 
I am really lazy to update blog recently!! I watch & "chase" drama everyday only! LOL!
And my bro & sis had gone to Cameron Highlands for 4-days-3-nights!! 
OH-MY-GOSH! Without my sis & bro, how can I stay at home alone ? :(
So lonely, and quiet. The mouth has shut for many hours :-x  
Nobody talk to me. Nobody play with me. Nobody fight with me. Nobody argue with me. 
Nobody laugh with me. Nobody accompany me :(
Yea~ I need my bro & sis!!!!  Miss them badly :[      Faster come home to me larrrr :(


Let reverse to a few days ago~
It was a Friday :) And I had met up with 2 of my net friends :)
They are Ice-Cream Brother & LingLing ^^  
Haiz :( failed to meet up with Small Yu. Don't know still got the chance or not leh :o
*Shyt =.= Fugly me ~ Cute LingLing & smart-looking Brother :) *
I don't have the photo of 3 of us :( 

Both of them so nice lar :)
Just, I was the most quiet one O.O YEAH~
I was so PAISEH that day =.=  Please forgive me, this is my first time :D
And I had no topic to talk with them o.o  Really sorry to make the situation so cool~ o.o
At first, we went to play BOWLING. Ya! Bowling! Why? 
Ask Ice-Cream Brother lo~ He suggested de! LOL!
I was so stupid & had poor skills in playing BOWLING!! 
The bowling kept rolling into the longkang =3= I didn't know what happen.
And I got 60 marks for 2 round!
What about the others? 
Brother so geng lo~~~~~ Kept on striking! *Kept "chuan-ing" us too :p
LingLing not bad mah! Struck for many times toooo~~~
Just me, the one who always get 0 marks!
Then Then Then.... After had our lunch with LingLing, and walked around the shopping mall for some times, I also back to Rawang luuuuuuuu. 
Yea~ This is the day that I met with net friends ^^ And I spoiled it until the situation so cool =e=



At the night, my friends and I went to TESCO for a....Christmas Celebration.
We had our free dinner at there for FREE! HAHAHAHAHA!
There was many performances! Some artists were invited to there too.
For example : Jaclyn Victor. Walao! Many people gathered in front of  the stage to take her photos! Wahahaha! 

*it's her! hhaha~ see the crowd o.o*

We went to the play zone too. Basketball, shooting gun~~LALALA~!
Quite wasted the money , but we really had fun together <3 
So happy that night! So happy to be with all of you :D

Oh ya! We were all there to support TKK and my sis for the caroling/performance too! :)
They sang Christmas's songs in Chinese ^^ So nice & lovely~~~~~ *WheeeWhit *

Unluckily :( their performance was at the last. We had waited so long!


The next day, I went to watch Rapunzel at Midvalley, of course with my friends!

Rapunzel~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ NICE!
Rapunzel, so cute & adorable.I like her hair so muchhhhhhhhhhh!!! So long, so smooth, so shiny! 
Hope to have a long & smooth hair like her, but impossible I know ^^ HaHa!
Flynn Rider / Eugene so handsome & cute too :D

Quite touching at this moment #.#


So funny with her powerful frying pan!!! XD

The guys were acting Flynn Rider, and the me & yenyen were acting Rapunzel xD
*Paiseh *







LALALALALALALALALALALALAA~ 
That's all for these few days!
And tonight sleep alone again T-T 



Thinking to make a new banner~ 
Thinking to make a video for my friends~
Thinking to.......lose my weight! LOL! 

7 comments: