Friday, December 24, 2010

Boring Christmas Eve~ :p

:D
Ohaiyo! Hello! 你好! Konichiwa! Selamat Petang!

It is my holiday and my bro & sis are gonna back to school soon! o.o pheewwww~ so damn fast! I don't know what is happening?! I was just finished my SPM! o.o LOL! Ok~ it finished on a few weeks ago :p  Fortunately I was graduated from my secondary school and I am going to National Service on 2nd of January 2011! I am going to play in the NS camp & lose my weight! Bless me! 

I am so boring at home now ._. I am alone. 

So I will blog about  Winter Solstice day :D
My aunt & cousins went to our house early in the morning but I was still in my dream that time! LOL!
Yeah~ they brought us some tang yuan - 汤圆 :)  Thank you!
So yummy! I like tang yuan very much!! :p

After they went back, i had an idea to make tang yuan with my sis and my daddy can eat it in this day. So , we went to buy the ingredients and we got a pack of tang yuan with black sesame inside it from our aunt while we were buying at Parkson! >.< Thank you very much!

OK! We started to make tang yuan~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
*LOL! my hands were like - 无影手! *
*LOL! this is my sis :) Her hands were more 无影! o.o *

Yeah~! It was simple to make it! ;p So yummy! 
The soup was just added with sugar & Pandan leaf! Buy Glutinous Rice Flour to make tang yuan! That's all! :)

* We have no coloring for the tang yuan in our house -.- We borrowed a green coloring from our neighbor! Then we just had green & white tang yuan only~ LOL! *
* so cute!!!! they will float up to the surface of the water when they are ready to be eaten! hahaha! *



I ate so many tang yuan that day! LOL! :p I really like tang yuan very much leh! :p

Last night I went out for caroling :) Yeah! We went to others' house and sang christmas song and of course we ate many yummy food! OhMyGosh! I was so full last night! I ate until my stomach gonna burst out! LOL! We went home at about 12 something! Tired!


Today is christmas eve! :) Merry Christmas again! :)
My sis & bro went to their friends house and I am alone in the house now :)
I had maggi & bueno for my lunch :p


After that.....I had nothing to do o.o 
Ok now.....thinking of making a video again -.- I always have idea only but I didn't take action
 -.-
whattheshyt!
Hrmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
LAZY!     

Yeah~ I am so lazy ~.~
Ok larrr I want to watch drama already! :p
TaTa <3 

10 comments:

  1. let's make a video with me! lol -.- just joking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this year i din eat tang yuen =( i wan!~ and i miss caroling >_<" emo~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas! :D
    I didn't get to eat Tang Yuen this year :/

    ReplyDelete
  4. 哈哈哈,很棒,你们的汤圆很圆@@
    大小也一样的,哈哈哈
    好可爱~

    ReplyDelete
  5. wan : hehehehe~~~ joking ???? aiyooo~~~
    but i think we have no time to be together ady wor :( coz you have to go to work... :(

    Glo-w :aiya~! i just read your blod -.- u missed it! :( haiz~~~ cheer up! you can have it next year! :)
    you're christian too? :) so nice!

    pris : hhehe~ merry christmas too!
    aiyoo~ how can you miss the tangyuen :(

    tisu : 哈哈哈!! 很多都是我搓的耶!!! 哈哈哈哈
    我也觉得好可爱!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't help my family to make them this year,what I did was waiting for them to serve those yummy dumplings for me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. 哈哈 我记得你^^
    圣诞节快乐哦♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. 你的汤圆很大颗哦!*o*
    哈哈!
    很好吃的样子~XD

    ReplyDelete