Thursday, January 9, 2014

140109


Happy New Year! It's already the 9th day of 2014. Arghhh! I had missed the chance to update my blog on the last day of 2013 or the first day of 2014. HAHA! Because during that period right, I was having my first finals in university. LOL

2013 was so blissful and abundant for me as there was many things happened!! Thank God for his love and mercy towards me :3 These were some special events that had happened during 2013 :
#1 Got a job for the first time of my life. Working as a kindergarten teacher for the half year of 2013. Thankful for all the colleagues that had helped and taught me many things during my working period! Without them, I really didn't know how to be a kindergarten teacher @@ LOL! Thank God for placing me here to learn so many things that I had never learnt before.


#2 Traveled to Taiwan again in May, but it was a trip with I Have a Dream gang! Cool! Because we managed to make a trip overseas, and it was a backpacking trip with the help of TKK who is currently studying at Taiwan. Really hope to have chance to travel again to other country :p yeah!!! ^^V

#3 Bought myself a Samsung Note II. 

#4 Our new church was completed and started to use in September. Thank God for this new church, may God continue to bless us the RCC! :D 

#5 Had a trip again with the gang at Penang in August! It was my first time being in Penang as well! :D HEHE! Actually it was the last trip before most of us leaving Rawang to further our studies! Had a small farewell during the trip with laughter and tears :3 I love you guys <3 div="" nbsp="">

#6 Started my 4 years university life in September. A big change of my life started here. I was so so so excited about this and I am so happy to meet all the new friends here :) College mates, coursemates, roommates, volleyball teammates, CLC brothers and sisters, IK/ MCG brothers and sisters... and so on!!! Thank God for knowing all of you guys! Feeling blessed :3


#7 Traveled to Hadyai, Thailand for the first time with mum in December. 

#8 Know some foreigner friends who are having exchange program in our university! WooJin (Korea), Peace (Thailand), Dayeon (Korea) and Kiki (Indonesia). So happy to have foreigner friends!!! So glad to meet you all :D hehehe!! 


Besides, I had just finished my first semester of first year. Really grateful to what God had planned and prepared for me during this semester. The people that I had met, the beautiful places in UPM that I had been to, and some special little things that had happened could always make me touched because I know that all of these were God's work. Thank God for everything that he had done. 

Lastly, May God continue to lead, teach and bless me in 2014. 

Psalm 25:4&5
 "Show me your ways, O Lord, teach me your paths, 
guide me in your truth and teach me, for you are God my savior,
and my hope is in you all day long."
Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment