Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Course Night of Food Study & Food Service 2013

Today is a happy day! (Actually I am happy everyday lah hahaha) It's because today I am not having class until 8pm. The class supposed to have on 9am had canceled, the field trip and a guest talk that we supposed to have had canceled as well. So today is a super free day!!! I had been thinking for what to do since last night! hehe. Too bad that the line here is not good, and I can't finish download my latest episode of RunningMan D:

Back to the title. I was having a course night with all my seniors on 17th of Nov which was the last Sunday.

Our venue is at the Mines Wellness Hotel which is the nearest hotel from UPM I think. As we the juniors no one is bringing their cars here, therefore, the seniors was in charged to fetch us there. Thank you very much seniors! ^^ And I am feeling grateful to all the lovely seniors for organizing this event for us (but then next year is our turn to organize it :O LOL). The food there is unexpectedly nice and more variety! I was so happy with the food there! But I didn't really eat much that night :(  I shouldn't eat too much rice! Haih!

The course night is for the Food Study and Food Service Management students because there are only 10 of us(Food Service Management) including the juniors and seniors! LOL because my course is a new course :) I think the purpose of this course night is to let the juniors and seniors to get to know each other as we were having games together at that night. Besides, the juniors had to prepare a performance as well! This performance really drove me and my coursemates crazy! LOL! As we have only 5 persons, we had no idea want to perform what in the beginning!! At last, we managed to learn a few simple dances and successfully performed in front of all the seniors although there was a bit messy at that night! :D HEHE!

After the performances and games, it came to the most important part of the course night, which is the election of Course King and Course Queen! This is a traditional part of the course night! So, the Course King and Queen will be in charging of the next year course night! LOL! I think the Course King and Queen are chosen according to their handsomeness and beautiness. So in the end, both of the Course King and Queen are from my college! haha! So I have so many course king and queen among my college-mates.
Taaadaaaaaaaa the Couse King and Queen of the night!



The Queen is my course mate - KeXin! She is a beautiful girl with big and blink blink eyes! I think her eyes catch many people attraction :p After that, the King is my college mate - KangKang, who is staying in the same college with me but then he is in different course - Food study. I think he is chosen because he is like a sunshine boy? hahaha! So there are a crown and a sword passed to them from the previous course king and queen! hahaha

So after that, the sword is a useful tool for us to take photos :D


Did I look like a 38po??? =.= LOL!! I just hope that my face expression could be better, 
then I will choose this as my new profile picture in facebook -.-
HAHAHA! I think that i look like a zombie here with the epic failed eyeliners!
LOL! I think I am not suitable for making up -.- 
I always spoiled it in the middle of event =3=

In the end, there were some karaoke session by the seniors and photo session as well. Everyone was so busy taking photos in the end. And thanks again to the seniors who fetched us back at that night!!! :D
So there will be 3 more course night to attend in the up coming years! HAHAHA! Hope that there will be more juniors coming in next year! Food Service Management is really an interesting course, please trust me and come and join me! LOL! :D

Photos at the night :
With some of the seniors,


The first year students of Food Study and Food Service.


There were some photos taken before the course night,
Too bad that I am not wearing the same colors with them D:

We are the KTPians
Beautiful ladies and Handsome gentlemen right??? :D HAHAHAHA!

HEHE!
Last photo to end this post,
With my lovely coursemates ^^





No comments:

Post a Comment