Wednesday, March 23, 2011

SPM Result

Finally I got my result :) A satisfied result.



Early in the morning, I was awake by my friend's call.
I was so sorry for my overslept >.<  LOL!
We went to Mc Donald to have our breakfast! We chat a while & went to school!
Everyone in the hall was so nervous & made me nervous too -.-
Some of my friends' name were announced by the principal because they got straight A's for their SPM! Congratulation! HeHe! I was so happy that they are so great :)
After that it's our turn to get our result :D  [It means that I didn't get straight A's :p ]
When I got it & read it....


WHAT THE???!??!?!?

So impossible MAN! -.- LOL!
So................................I SCREAMED AS LOUD AS I COULD!
ARHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
with high pitch o :p LOL!




MY RESULT :

Bahasa Melayu                              B
Bahasa Inggeris                            A
Pendidikan Moral                          A+
Sejarah                                           A+
Mathematics                                  A+
Additional Mathematics               A+
Physics                                          A-
Chemistry                                      A-
Biology                                          A-
Bahasa Cina                                A-






My feeling was like     UNBELIEVABLE!!!
and my Bahasa Melayu really is the worst subject :p hehe!
BM saya memang teruk lar :x
LOL!

Thanks GOD & thanks to those who congrates me :) hehe!!!
Although I can't get straight A's , but I am satisfied with it larr :p
Oh ya!!! My 1119 got 3B! HaHa! My English...... errr xD hehehe!!!
SO FORGIVE MY GRAMMAR MISTAKE AR!




After we got our results, we went to have our lunch and sing K at Rawang's K room!
GEMILANG! errr.....first time go in xD quite smelly :p
then don't bother about how bad is the condition, we just enjoyed ourselves!
Woooohooooooooooo! I was so HIGH!!!!!
HeHe!!!!!
Happy hours end fast   :s
That's all for today :p Good Bye!!!




Oh Ya!!! I cut my fringes into bangs :p
Hey yo long time no see my bangs!!!!


Nice mah ??? :p I know my smile is weird -.- ignore it ba ;p




Oh ya!!!! I am so lazy to blog about my NS life leh..........sorry arrr!
STAY TUNED again! LOL!

10 comments:

  1. congrats!!羽夜,这是个很好的成绩啊!
    真的很提你开心!嘿嘿嘿,加油!!!=DDDDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulation dear xiaoxuan!! :D
    I belanja you makan the coming Monday we meet.
    weee ! You did a great job sweet heart <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg!! your result! so good !
    congratulation girl !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratxx...
    玄啊..
    sejarah都拿A+??
    真的是佩服你啊... xD
    哈哈哈..恭喜恭喜啦!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. congratulation 羽夜~
    you're the best~
    baby love you~♥
    xP

    ReplyDelete
  6. khoi!!!!lol....sori for seeing your blog now...im really buzy..congrats ya...u're da best ^^
    kenapa bm kamu ???rolf.its ok.u still can improve it >< gud luck k

    ReplyDelete