Wednesday, March 16, 2011

I ♥ NS





Yo!!!!! I have been long time didn't blog!!! 
AND my english become poorer and poorer :( Oh No!
BUT I still want to blog with my poor english lar! HaHa! Don't mind, k?


First of all.....I want to announce that...
I AM BACK FROM NATIONAL SERVICE!!!


Second, I want to announce that.....
NS IS VERY VERY VERY FUN!!!!


Third, 
I LOVE & MISS NS VERY MUCH!!!! T.T


LOL!
Yeah~ My two and a half months of NS life was END! :(
Oh :( I am so sad. It just end suddenly! 
Actually I was still had no feeling at the night before we left.
BUT! on the day we had to leave, when I stepped out of my dorm....
my tears started to drop T.T  (feeling to cry now....)
Owh....it was sad to leave my dorm mates who had been staying together for this 3 months.
T.T Miss all of you!!!
Before I went into the bus, my tears drop as the waterfall leh!!!
All of us kept saying GOODBYE to each other~ hugging each other~
haih! The scene really touched me!
Although some guys who act cool before also cried! :(
Really really really sad to leave.............


I remembered that at the first week in the camp, I cried too.
I cried because I miss my home, and I regret to come into NS!
But, I was wrong! I am not regret now! HaHa!
 NS! I miss the life in NS! Although sometimes is quite tiring ~ but...I know it is good for our health :p I THINK! hahahaha~ Don't beat me!
Actually I like the moment when I was being with friends larr :)
We chat together. play together. laugh together. eat together. bath together. sleep together.
Many things we did together :)
Owh! How lovely we are >.<


Haih! I know I can't keep thinking the life in NS larr!
I should look forward to my future!!!! ( The future is so........scary for me T.T)
So I will keep it as my memory :) A LOVELY MEMORY that I have :)
HeHe!
I will blog about my life in NS "again" soon! HaHa!
Actually I dunno how should I start and how should I blog ==
3 months leh! How can I describe day by day o ==
Haiz....thinking larr!!!




Before I end this post, I want to say that I miss my RAWANG friends too larr :p
hehehe! How can I forget you guys?! HaHa!
Later gonna meet them :p


Oh ya! I bought a Nokia phone!
PINK color Nokia X3-02.
Hrmmmmm......................... a little bit regret to buy it larrr....
I like it because of it pink color n can detect wifi....
BUT I always so hard to connect to the internet using this phone =e=
So SHYT man!
LOL! anyway thank you my daddy for buying me a new handphone larr...




HeHe!
STAY TUNED!









2 comments: