Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Iron Man 3



Yes! I watched it!! As I am working now, there is very less time for me to watch a movie!!! So I always miss out all the awesome movies! But not for this time. HAHA! I had watched the Iron Man 3!! Actually I didn't put much expectation on this movie, because I am quite busy in working and didn't think much about it before I entered the cinema. But after I walked out from the cinema, I was just like "WOW!!" It's so out of my expectation and unexpectedly awesome!!! After that, I saw many status about how awesome is Iron Man 3 is and etc on Facebook and Twitter!! I think no one dislikes it! :D 

Okay, as usual, I can't write out a complete plot for you guys! But I found a site that writes out the plot of this movie completely and I think it's almost perfect which is http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_Man_3. Yes, it is the Wikipedia! I read through it and discovered that every important plot are written clearly like you won't miss out anything if you have no time to watch the movie! LOL!! *Idk am I too exaggerating*

For me, the reason why this movie is so awesome I think is due to the unpredictable plot! There are so many scenes that I really can't imagine!! For example, when Tony Stark summons all his iron man suits which are hidden underground of his house. That time, his house was already destroyed by the antagonists into pieces, and my thought was how is he gonna beat the antagonist with his only one left suit!!! But it really freaked me out when there are so many iron man suits came out at last!!! Stark's friend, Rhodes who is the Iron Patriot was also petrified after seeing it happened!! LOL! And every iron man suits got their own design and also function! hahaha!! In Korean, I think the korean sure will shout out "Daebak!!!"! LOL!
My expression at that time was also >>>  @口@    
And I felt like giving Stark a big applause in the cinema!!! *claps claps claps*



But in the end, all the suits are cleaned (destroyed) into fireworks!!! D: What a waste! 

The JARVIS - Stark's Artificial Intelligence system that is invented by Stark is really a great system!! @@ HAHA! It's so cool to look at how Stark control all the suits through the JARVIS! Everything can be done by having it!!  Hrmmm I was thinking why the Jarvis won't become a bad system like the artificial intelligence system in some movie will turn into the antagonist and attack the human. LOL! Good job Jarvis!

In my conclusion, Iron Man 3 is a must watch movie! HEHE! This is the first movie in 2013 that impressed me a lot!

He is always be the Iron Man even without the armor.


No comments:

Post a Comment