Tuesday, March 19, 2013

STPM Results

Okay! I just got my STPM results yesterday (18th March)!
Finally got it after waited for so long! But it's quite not good! D: And I thought I could do better but end up with this results.

3.33.

I dunno whether can I get my first choice university or not because this results is like okay okay only. May God bless me!!
I decided to take Dietetics course in UKM after doing research and asking around! So I filled up my upu form with this as my first choice. I just hope that this year there are less people choosing this course and I can enter UKM without any problem xp LOL!
I just hope that with my results, I can walk in a university, it's enough!


For your information, there is a student from my school got 4 flat! There are 4 persons got 4 flat in Gombak area and one of them is from our school but the other 3 idk. haha! Congratulation to Dickson! My school principal is super happy i think! And he is the legend of our school after a period of time that there is nobody get 4 flat in STPM! (haih, before STPM I hoped to become the legend of the school but I failed!)
I think the Account class got better results among the other classes! I am from Bio class, our highest scorer is Mr Cheng with 3.58! Congratulation to him too!
On that day, I saw people happy and screamed for their results but there were also some people cried for their results. Me? Like no feeling. Indescribable. I remembered that last 2 years when I got my SPM results, I screamed hardly because it was unexpectedly good! Haihh but this year is totally different D: The one who screamed was not me LOL!

However, I think it's just another piece of our life! No matter how good or bad our results are, we must continue our pace and get into another level of our life! It's not the end of the world (for those who are not satisfied with their results @@) ! LOL!! And the most important thing is to fill up the upu form wisely so that you can enter the university successfully! ^^
Now, I am so looking forward to my university life! I am so excited and curious about it all the time! haha!

Thank God for everything! Although my results is not that good but I accept it! And I just hope that God will continue to lead my way! Amen!




4 comments:

  1. its very good ady la, among our science stream students :) pray hard, God is going to guide us for the rest of our life xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. +u!!! a good result already>< science stream more difficult than sastera one ><

    ReplyDelete