Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2013!!!!


HEHE!! The summary of 2012 is almost in the photo above!!! :O I thought I got a little activities or events in 2012 because I was busy for preparing STPM in this year. But I am wrong!!! When I went through my Facebook photos, I found out that there are many photos for 2012!!!! :D
Actually, I can't remember what had i did in 2012, I can't make a summary by writing xp So I just combined all the photos together (although not all photos)!! And again, of course it's a memorable year also :) Everything happened just according by God's will! He led us went through many things in this year and continue to bless us with His grace! Thanks God!!!

In 2013, what is my new year resolution??? Of course there are many!!! I just afraid that after I list them out, I can't manage to fulfill!! :-(  So just follow the way that God will lead me!!!

So this year is a working year for me I think! This is my first time to get a job!! I am quite excited. I am a kindergarten teacher in Sunbeam now!! I am teaching 5 years old children!! I hope I can enjoy it very much as I actually love the kids very much!!! HAHA! And I am also teaching tuition for Form 1-3 also!!! This is a tough task coz I need to be well prepared before teaching!!! Or else they will think I am a lousy a teacher D:
HAHAHA! First time earning money!!!! Hope that I can learn many things from working and prepare to enter the society!!!! :)


In the end,
5 of us countdown together in new year eve! HAHAHA So few people I know :O But it's okay ^^ enjoyed also!!! :D


Lastly, Happy 2013 again!!! Jesus loves you! Wish all of you have a healthy and blessed 2013!


No comments:

Post a Comment