Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Golden Disk Awards 2013







\OwO/ Golden Disk Awards is coming to Malaysia!!! What a great news for all the K-pop fans!!! Recently, I start to become a k-pop fan too. So, I am so excited and happy too!! :O Do I really can see all those artists in real person??? Do I really can see them smile on me?!?! Arghhh!! It's crazy!! I really hope to join lerrr!!

Actually I don't really know about this awards coz I am still a newbie in k-pop! xp  But, after I saw the list that the which artists will attend, I don't care what is this awards about liao! I wanna go!!! Because I know most of the artists!!!!

Damn syok lar wei!!!
I wanna see Secret - SunHwa , F(x) - Sulli, CNBLUE - Jung YongHwa, FT Island - Lee HongKi, Super Junior, G-Dragon and Ailee!!! :D These are the artists that I like!! Others okay okay loh!! Can see also d! haha!!!
 
Wanna join too???

As DiGi is the proud co-sponsor of this Golden Disk Awards aka “Korean Grammy Award” ,DiGi Easy Prepaid is giving away 4 free tickets for you and your other 3 buddyz by photo contest!!!! Wow!! So what are you waiting for???
Baleeh!! Faster check out this facebook page :  DiGi Youths


So, the details are at below :
Date: 15th January 2013 (Tuesday) & 16th January 2013 (Wednesday)
Time: 7:30pm till 10:30pm (for both days)
Venue: Sepang International Circuit, Malaysia

 
Haih... My heart dropped when I know the date -.- I can't attend!!!!! Coz I started my work :-(
Miss a chance to meet all the artists again!!! D:
Last time I had missed the chance to meet Lee Hyun Woo at Sungei Wang and also Big Bang in their concert at Malaysia! :-( Haih.. When can I meet them in real person lehhh??







GDA's Facebook page : Here



No comments:

Post a Comment