Tuesday, September 25, 2012

25 Sept 2012

Photo is taken long time ago with Bn's iphone!


Anyeong haseyo! Ah yeah... recently I am quite k-pop! I watch RunningMan and Korean drama - To the beautiful you! "Fell in love with Lee Hyun Woo the cute guy!!" Sometimes listen to the korean songs! Follow Korean artist on twitter although I don't know what are they all writing...
HAHAHA! I didn't realize that k-pop is that powerful! 

What's now?

Hrmmm... really long time no blogging. Lost the enthusiasm maybe? :-( Or maybe I am quite busy recently because I am sitting for the STPM in this year! (STPM on November, left one month and a few days time...)
As everybody knows, one of the tougher examination in Malaysia! (Maybe in the world too?) 
Do I have the confidence on the exam? NO. "Eotteo-khae? @口@"
Maybe I can get A for three subjects! At most lar! Chemistry is the only subject that I can't get an A for my whole life!!!!!!!!!! It's utterly TOUGH!!!!!!
During exam period, I study for it...I understand the facts, go through the questions, I thought I can answer the question...But it always end up with - scowling and staring on the exam paper...My mind goes blank always...  This is my experience with Chemistry. Just can't understand why there are still have people can score well on this paper :(
Some more, my trial is not so good :-( Really sad....

However, I will still try my best for this STPM! Because it's an important exam that may affect my future!!!! I have to sprint for it!!!! Always think that I wanna be the legend of the school :p As there is a long time no one get 4.00 on STPM!!!!! Hope that my dream will come true! HAHAHA!

And recently just got my MUET(Malaysian University English Test) result. I got Band 4!!! :)
I am satisfied with it! My aim was Band 4! And Thanks God that I really got it :)
But I felt sad for my friends who can't get better band on MUET. I felt sorry for them and I don't know how to comfort them , so keep quiet is the best way I think :x
Glad that they all back to normal again on the next day! ^^

Form Six life is gonna end soon within 2 months more I think... At first really not willing to enter Form Six, because didn't want to back to the secondary school! But I used to the life and get happier day by day! :-) I thought I won't enjoy my Form Six life, but end up with everyday has a lot of laughter in the class! Although sometimes feel "sien" in the class, but Form Six life is an important moment in my life too! And feel happy to get to know my classmates whether is Chinese, Malay or Indian! :-) 
Let's fight together for our last and ultimate exam - STPM!!!! After STPM maybe will blog more about Form Six life ^^ HEHE!




"Feel like blogging because want to gain followers on Nuffnangx!!! Follow me, okay?! "

"And recently many of my friends just updated their blogs, so I followed xp HAHAHA"


Lastly, I wanna tell that my phone is dying really soon :-( Now it can't live without the charger!! It means that I have to charge it whenever I use it!!!! Really hope to get a new phone soon! Need to earn money by myself liao as I am 19 years old already!!! Or maybe there is any contest to win a new phone! HAHAHA! Tell me!!! I will join it 'cause I really need a new phone!




No comments:

Post a Comment