Wednesday, July 4, 2012

I am back.



Hello! Had a long time didn't blog!! Miss me? Actually last time I had decided to stop blogging until I finish my STPM...because I afraid that I will spend a lot of time on blogging.... HAHAHA! But recently, I got so many events that I can blog!!! So I decided to blog again!! :D I will blog whenever I free lar!! It was my first time to abandon my blog for so long actually @@ And I got the "ohm" to blog back is because of the support from my mum and friends ^^ I told my mum that I wanna earn money through blogging and she is fully supporting me! HAHA! I am so happy! And Nic also asked me why I long time no blog already! HAHA! All these are the motivation that make me continue to blog ^^ Thank you <3

Firstly, I wanna blog about my holiday first!
It was two weeks of mid year holiday. I got so many activities on that holiday! HAHAHA!
Went to the youth camp with my church youth fellowship! Nice! The campsite that we went to is the Outbac Broga. It is a really super nice campsite! There are many facilities and games for us to play! Like flying fox, kayak, giant swing.......
I just post our group photos lar ^^


Ermmmm.. In that holiday, I just remembered this event only......










And last few weeks, I went to Lost World of Tambun, Ipoh :)
Went there with my mummy them! :D It was the family day of my mum's office! :D
So happy to see my two little cute brothers!!!!


They were climbing on the cat =.= HAHAHA!


Lost World of Tambun is a place that like Sunway Lagoon! But there is not much game like Sunway larr! But it is still a nice place to go with family and friends! :D




Inside there got zoo, water park, dry park, ermm...and I forgot liao...




There is a hot spring pool...open until night  :D Nice!






As we were at Ipoh, we went to one of the temple at there...as my mum wanna go and visit...
A China guy took this for us!




HA! See both of them! Each got a tablet on their hands == So young only already got to play this kind of high tech game..... sigh.... My mum said the tablets are cheap...(buy from online one...) so she bought them! HAHA I got one too xp


Thanks Mum! ;p


HEHE! Have you see my mum before? No right? :D Finally got chance to take photo with her! ^^ YEAH
Do we look alike??? :D Many ppl say I look exactly same with my mum when she was young! :O






I think these are the two most happy events that I had in the holiday :D
HEHE! After going back to school, we the upper six students, got a lot of activities too D:
And I just finished my MUET speaking test!!! Idk is it good or not :S hrmmm...
And today our school got the blood donation event...but I missed the chance to donate blood this year ==
And tomorrow my school is having Hari Koko!!!! :D This is my last year in this school, gonna enjoy tomorrow :D
And I am going to Mc Donald Run on this coming Sunday! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!


End of the post. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment