Friday, April 13, 2012

International Award for Young People



Yeahhh This was happening on last month! HAHA! Now only I blog about this!
This is the ARP camp that I joined. ARP stands for Anugerah Remaja Perdana. In other country, it is known as The International Award for Young People (The logo with a bird). Don't you feel that it sounds cool? HAHA! International*!

Rawang is the first place in Selangor that organized this camp! There are other states that are having ARP too! So, as it is the first camp in Rawang, our camp members were just around 30 people only! LOL! At first, I was like =口=  SERIOUSLY? Our church fellowship has also almost this number of people every week leh...... But everything went well until the end of the camp :)  Many activities carried out easily and smoothly as we didn't have a large number of members! And we got to know every single members in the camp easily  :) I think it was a good thing!

I enjoyed very much in the camp because I had met many new friends and all of them are younger than me! At first, I didn't feel good because I and 3 of my friends are the oldest camp members. But after be with the others young members for these 4 days, I didn't feel bad anymore. And I think all of them are so cute :D HEHE! So happy to know many cute little brothers and sisters! Some of them are so naive, playful and also talkative!!! HAHA! Damn CUTE lar! I really like to describe people with the word - CUTE! LOL!



Actually my purpose to join this camp is to get high marks in my co-curriculum! And now, I think it is a quite good organization to join as it is for the young people! It trains the young people to build good characteristics and personalities. Community service and visiting the old folks home are one of the activities in this camp, it lets the youngster to learn to care others more and can show their love to the needy. There are also many other activities to train the youngster too! Nice right? :)
I think I will join this camp next time at other states! I hope I can have that chances lar!


Visited to an old folks home.

After community service at the library of Kampung Baru Rawang.


After this camp, we did had some gathering once a week!
HAHAA!
We went back to the library and drew mural!


And we also went to Jian Bing's house!

HAHAHAHA! We are a big family :D  


There will be another ARP camp again in Rawang during the coming holidays! Who are interested can join us :) Join our big family :)

*P/S : Actually ARP had changed to PRP - Program Remaja Perdana! :-O *



The end of this post.

1 comment:

  1. Good!!! Sharing is caring!!! Keep going ur bright future.

    ReplyDelete