Friday, February 3, 2012

CNY 2012


Happy Chinese New Year guys and girls! Fortunately I got the time to update my blog during this lunar new year although it's gonna finished soon haha.

This year I am so happy :D I got ang pau from my dad and mum! And the ang paus are unexpectedly "big" compared to last few years! And when we were at my mum's house(Klang), she also brought us to many friends' house so I got many ang paus this year! :D Yeahhhhhh! I am gonna save up half of my ang paus' money in the bank! 

Went to watch movie with daddy on the first day of CNY! hehehe! ;) We watched 《The Great Magician》, a HongKong movie! The storyline is quite interesting :)



A photo taken during CNY when we were with my mum visiting to Port Dickson's friends' houses! LOL! We went to the beach! :)
Five of us are my mum children :) I love my two little brothers! They're so so so so so so so CUTE! :D
Okay lar, I love Zi yee and Wai jian too :D ahaha!

Besides, this year I got the chance to go for "bai nian-拜年" which means visiting to others' house during CNY!  Yeah! It was fun that day because we had visited almost 8 or 9 houses! One day is actually not enough for visiting 9 houses @@ so we just spent a little time in every house and our organizer - Spinifex had arranged the schedule of the day smoothly! Hahaha! What a good organizer! Before this, he did called us one by one to confirm that who is going on that day! Dedicated so muchhhhh for us :) haha! Thank you Spinifex ;p

First, all of us gathered at Spinifex's house first! 
 Haha! That's us! :) All of us were in red that day who ordered by Spinifex!

When everyone was arrived, we headed to Kacang's house! His house is full of CNY decoration hahaha full of the atmosphere of CNY! :)
Everyone was wearing the same color shirt, so nice larrrrr ^^ hehe! We're 紅孩兒! LOL!

The next station was
Nic's house! :D We had our lunch at her house! Her mum had prepared The TomYam Meehoon!! Onnomnomnom So Yummy! Thanks Auntie :) 

Then we went to Wanwan who is my couzie's house which is just behind Nic's house! haha!


Next was Zhee Kiat's house :)
Taking photo with the red  truck behind is quite nice right? :D HAHA!

After that, we went to Yean Ling's house! Due to the one who took photos didn't post the photo that taken at YeanLing's house on Facebook, so there is no photo available.
And then we went to Yen Yen's house :)
 Teeeeheeee ;D

*Sorry to be blur* This house was my last station - Kah Hoe's house :) 
Actually there is another house to visit, but I had to go home early so I can't join the last station :( But it's okay! At least I enjoyed very much on that day! HEHE! :D Happy Day ^^

Spinifex with us :D He said we're 四千金! LOL!

CNY is gonna end so fast. :( Not enough right? Feel like not going back to school after holidays -.- Actually, I hate school holidays -.- It's because I always play hardly during holidays, and when the holidays end, I can't remember all the homework!! Or when we're having the "fire" to study hard, and suddenly there is holiday, our "fire" to study hard will just distinguish -.- When the holiday ends again, we have to fire up again! D: I don't like this feelings! *Is there anyone understand what I am trying to say? LOL!*

Lastly, I want to say that I want to watch many movies!!!!!
Chronicles, Underworld, and the CNY movie - 八星報喜 & I love HK! And also 逆戰!! :D
There are so many movies released recently @@ Hope that the TGV cinema in Jusco Rawang will open as soon as possible! D:

Last of the last, Happy Chinese New Year again! :) May GOD bless you ;) Be happy always :) ByeBye :)




No comments:

Post a Comment