Sunday, January 22, 2012

Happy Dragon New Year :)



HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!!! ;D

So fast! It's CNY again! Recall back last year, I was having my CNY holiday from the PLKN! HAHA! The time flies really fast lar! Sometimes I also can't follow the steps already :( Have to rush with the time!
Anyway, I just hope that 2012 will be a better year ;)

Photo taken by Diana ;D With my bestieeee Alice and Maple at my RCC(my church) ;D

I am going to my mum's house at the second day of CNY! ;D I am so looking forward to meet my aunties, because last year I hadn't met them! ;( Because I had to back to PLKN liao! Oh Yay! This year can gather with them and see my mum and her sisters chit-chat together happily! :D And also can meet all my cute couzieeees ;D and of course my two little cute brothers!! <3
And suddenly I think about my grandpa (mum's father) who passed away for a few years ago....
I miss him. We used to gather at his house at Kuala Pilah during CNY! :( Those were my most memorable and unforgettable CNY gathering! I can remembered all those happy moments we had had together! Although the house is too small for all of us, but we still can have our reunion dinner outside the house! ( My grandpa lived in a flat!) hehe! I hope that I can go back to the previous time and spend more with my grandpa :( I really miss you....


Haha! Sorry! CNY should be happy :D
Lastly,I wish you guys and girls will have a happy dragon new year :)  Take good care of your health, don't be sick after CNY! Whoever who is driving back to kampung, drive safely! Safety first! Don't drink too much alcohol, not good for your health! >.< And what else? :D HAHAHA!
MAY GOD BLESS YOU! HAVE A BLISSFUL YEAR ;D



The blessing of the LORD brings wealth, and He adds no trouble to it. - Proverbs 10:22

No comments:

Post a Comment