Saturday, January 7, 2012

7th January 2012

Hello. School started and I started to be very busy with all those homework and tuition. And now, I am sick! Let me count..1,2 and 3 -.-' yeah just 3 days of schooling and made me got flu and soar throat. x.x I think most probably is due to the DAMN-HOT weather in Malaysia!!!! Arrgghhhh I can't stand it anymore T.T How can it be so hot?!? :( I miss the cool weather at Taiwan lar >.<
I hope I can get well soon -,- 'coz flu and soar throat are so torturing...Pray for me!



Actually everyday I feel like blogging! Blog about my TAIWAN trip! BUT! I have no idea how should I blog -.- LOL! All photos were uploaded on Faceboook...Hrmmm should I explain some of the photos?? Or I just blog about the feelings and experiences that I had during in Taiwan? I just have no idea -.- Wait me to have a perfect idea first then only I can blog! Sorry

And now...I feel like posting some photos that I had taken in Taiwan...
Yeahh this... guess what are we eating! HAHAHA




Yeah you're right! ;D It's Sausage! But to be more specific...It is Taiwan Sausage!!!!  Their sausages are so different from the sausages that we can eat at Malaysia! What is the difference? I just can tell you the difference is the taste! If you want to ask me so how is the taste? Then I can't describe liao -.-' sorry haha



Tadaaaaaaa feel like eating right?? :D HAHAHA! 






This is just a random post.






No comments:

Post a Comment