Wednesday, January 4, 2012

First post on 2012!



Hello! This is my first post on this year 2012! I am very sad because I missed the chances to blog on the last day of 2011 and the first day of 2012 -.- And I did nothing special on my blog to welcome the brand new year 2012 -.- So I decided to write out all the special incidents that had happened on 2011 as everyone did on their blogs!! ;D  Sorry for copying your ideas... x.x

#1 Went to National Service for two and a half months! ;D Super miss the life and friends there! <3 Got a meet up with NS friends after a few weeks we left the place ;)

#2 Got a satisfied SPM results!

#3 Started Form6 life! Before Form 6, I kept hanging out with my friends until I had bankrupt! And I had finished all my money from National Service x.x

#4 Changed my phone to Nokia but I just used it for a few weeks only...Then it had broken...After that I got an iPhone 3GS!

#5 Had our 3rd gathering anniversary and July babies birthday celebration at Bangi Kopitiam!

#6 Baptize! ;D

#7 My car got crashed and went to Police Station for the very first time!

#8 Gave Nic's a birthday surprise!

#9 Got my first flight to Taiwan with my family! :D *Gonna blog about this soon! *

#10 Spent my new year eve at Nic's house and countdown with Nic, Spinifex, Wanwan, Cynthia and my sis! LOL!

Okay I think that's all! :O I couldn't remember much things! HAHA!

Back to school again..Don't have any happy mood and feel like dying! I hope that I can finish this year soon and next year I have already plan to travel to Taiwan again! LOL!
This year is a fighting year! Jiayou! Gambateh! ;)






No comments:

Post a Comment