Thursday, December 22, 2011

Winter Solstice Festival & Merry X'Mas & Happy New Year! :)


Hello! I just made some changes on my blog!!! :) Did you notice them??
First, it was the comment box!!

Taaadaaaaaa! I brought in the comment box from the DISQUS! I know this comment box from Chuckei's blog! :)  I like it because I can reply everyone comment easily!!! :) Last time, I seldom reply comments on my blog>.<  although there are not so much comments for me ;p but I still felt sorry to you guys who did comment for me before! And now, using this comment box, I will reply every comment that you guys leave for me!!!
Heyyyy and this comment box is so easy to use! You no need to sign up an account for Disqus, you can leave a comment with your Twitter or Facebook account!!! ;D Nice right?

So yeahhhh DO ALWAYS LEAVE A COMMENT ON MY BLOG ;p 




The other changes is I added a new gadget on my blog! It is ----- My Instagram! :) HOHO!
Do you know that I have an instagram account?! You don't know??? Too badddd!!! But it's not too late larrrrr ;p haha! Go and add me now - feathernight ;p HEHE!
This is it!




Okaaayyyy! Finished introducing all the new things in my blog! ;p Enjoy my blog!!!!! LOL


Next, I just want you to support me on these two blog posts!

DiGi iPhone 4SURE 4 ME -http://featherfansey.blogspot.com/2011/12/digi-iphone-4sure-4-me.html

DiGi iPhone 4SURE I DO 1ST-http://featherfansey.blogspot.com/2011/12/digi-iphone-4sure-i-do-1st.html


These are the blog posts for the winning a DIGI iPhone 4S contest! LOL!
Leave some comments there and give me support ;p Thank you yarrrrr!!!


Lastly, I wanna announce that I am going to Taiwan on 24th of Dec in the midnight!!! LOL!
I am going for a week with my dad and my sis and my bro! 4 of us!
I am so looking forward for this trip since we had registered!!!! HEHEHE!
I will be celebrating my 2011 Christmas at Taiwan!!!!! :D It will be a super nice experience for me ^^
And you know what..THIS WILL BE MY VERY FIRST TIME SITTING IN THE PLANE AND GO TO THE OTHER COUNTRY! WAHAHAHAHAHA! SUPER HYPER HAPPY! ^^
I hope I will have a nice trip! I hope the relationship between our family members will be more strong!!!
TATA!!!!
LAst and foremost, as the holiday is gonna end...I wish you guys will enjoy your gonna-end holiday and do those things that you haven't done!!!  FASTER!!! 2012 is gonna come!!! :D HAHA!
I wish you a MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR! ;)
*Tomorrow is the Winter Solstice Festivals! Gonna make the glutinous rice ball with my neighbor! Wooohooo! I like TANG YUAN! <3 Happy Winter Solstice Festivals to you too ^^ LOL *

No comments:

Post a Comment