Monday, November 14, 2011

I hope to...in holiday!



Hola! I haven't started my holiday yet but my holiday mode is on!
Plan for my holiday everyday! I afraid that I will waste it! I am not going to waste it, and actually it is just a month of holiday. I thought it was a loooooong holiday when I was still in primary school, but when I grow older and older, it is so short for me and it will just pass for just a blink of eye!


During this holiday......
I hope to travel to HongKong!
As my dad had promised us, he will bring us to HongKong during this coming holiday!! I am so excited for this as I really like to travel!! I am so envy to all those rich human who can always travel!! And I am so extraordinary-happy is because I thought my dad don't like to travel and I will never go travel with this age, I thought I have to wait for a few years more when I can spend with my own salary. Hehe! 
Hope this plan won't spoilt *finger-crossed*


I hope to go to Sunway Lagoon with my friends!
I hope that all of my friends can come back from their study places and LET'S GO to SUNWAY LAGOON! I like to have fun at water park, and I would like to experience it with my friends! I think it will be very fun to play with all my friends at this place as all of us are so crazyyyyyyyyy ;p And hey it will be like a gathering! wooohooo! We like gathering,right?! Come on who wanna plan it? :D hehehe!


I hope to spend more time with my mum!
I think I had been a long time didn't visit my mum! I miss her and of course my 2 little cute brothers! Hehe!


I hope to make an event "CARI MAKAN" at anywhere with my friends!
HaHaHa! I do always "cari makan" with Anderson! HaHa! I think he like to "cari makan" with me too! Don't you? :p HaHa! I hope that in this holiday, there will be more friends join us and "cari makan" at new places!!! I don't want to "cari makan" at Rawang already -.- It is quite sienzzzz Nothing to eat liao!!!


I hope to earn more with Nuffnang!
To achieve this, I think I should have more activities and take more photos! Come on! Invite me to your party or whatever events or ask me out ;p LOL! But have to see whether I have money or not :O Because I don't have a job man! So please have any event that is no need to use money...like PICNIC! :D


I hope that my dad can buy a lose weight machine!
It can make my lose weight task to be more easier and effective! HAHAHAHAHA!


Lastly, for me as a Christian, I hope that I can study bible as often as possible!


What else? :)








【最近,全部人都在為《那些年》瘋狂! 隨時隨地都能哼出他們的歌!
說真的,想回那故事和畫面真的非常非常的感動。我沒經歷過那些事蹟,但是光是看別人的已經夠感動了! ;(  
最後,柯震東真的好帥! 哇哈哈哈、、、】




- 4 more days -

No comments:

Post a Comment