Sunday, November 20, 2011

18.11.11

*Super like this photo!!! :) don't we look pretty? :D *



Heyheyhey!
I just hang out with my classmates on the last day of schooling. HaHaHa! We started our holiday one day before the true one! :p
Our purpose of this hang out is to have a buffet lunch at Shogun(failed!) and some of them wanna watch the Taiwan chinese movie - You're the apple of my eye.

While the others were watching movie, me and Nic were not watching as we had watched it before! So, we met up with Spinifex who was just finished his exam! HeHe! And three of us had taken so many photos before we went to Sungei Wang GreenBox to sing k!
Don't know since when I seldom take photos when I hang out with my friends! :( So I had a long time didn't create album on Facebook! And this time, 3 of us were so crazy on taking photos at Pavilion due to the Christmas decoration! Wahahahaha!

Tadaaaa! The early Christmas decoration at Pavilion :)


Christmas Wonderland!

*I want this BIG LOLLIPOP!

I wanna post this photo because I think I didn't look fat in it! Hahaha! Credits to Spinifex!

Then, the most crazy thing is 
We kept using the Christmas ball on the christmas tree to take photo! LOL
hrmmmmm I think there were many people looking at us and think that we were insane at that moment D:
HaHa! Anyway, we were so enjoy taking photos in this insane wayyyyyy!!




After finished taking photos, it was gonna rain....we speed up our velocity and went to GreenBox! We spent 2 hours at here.

When the others had finished their movie, me and Nic went to meet them for lunch, while Spinifex went to Neway, Times Square alone for second round!! LOL!
That afternoon was having a heavy rain! :$ My shoes also got wet! grrrrrrr...

We were late for the Shogun buffet lunch :( haiiiihhhhhhhhh
soooo we went to Sushi Zanmai for lunch! :D Yummmmmy! HaHa!

Seee our bill.....
RM 123.40! :p Nice right?!

This photo was taken before Ah Cheok left us to meet her mum! :)

Christmas decoration at Fahrenheit88!


Me and the reindeer!

Me and Nic went for shopping to wait for Spinifex who would be singing K until 6pm while the others went home after having Snowflakes :p
Woooohooooo Me and Nic, both were so enjoying our shopping at Sg.Wang! :p
After that, We went to meet Spinifex who was alone at Times Square and went home - Rawang together!!! :D
What an exhausted day :D

Christmas decoration at Times Square :

We saw a snow man at a corner!! :D Cute!

Once again, it was the endddddddddd of the day. :D

Last photo to end the post:
Me and the purple Christmas tree at Pavilion. Purple Christmas tree is so beautiful!!! :D



*Oh yaaa! I met Ice-cream brother at GreenBox! HaHaHa! What a coincident! :D *


2 comments: