Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Real Steel


Hurrraaayyy!! I had watched this movie- Real Steel and I am so loving it!
I found out that, I really fall in love with the robots :O Like Transformer, I love it too ;p

In this movie, there are boxing between the robots instead of men. And the robots are controlled by a high technology remote control! Ahahaha! After some time, I just realised that the year in the movie is not 2011 anymore! No wonder there are so many high technology thing like a transparent Nokia phone! At first, I thought it is iPhone 5! HaHa!

Hey man! Every fight or boxing between the robots had made me so nervous!!! Especially at the last game between Atom and Zeus( The No.1 robot), felt like screaming when Atom had defeated Zeus!! >O<

Everytime they screamed...and I felt like SCREAMING OUT LOUD together but I was in the cinema!!! It was too nervous and excited!! Some more, it was so touched when they won!



Atom, actually is an old generation robot, he had saved the little boy,Max Kenton at the cliff, so Max decided to bring Atom home. Max brought him for competition and at last he challenged the Zeus! It was so pretty cool!

Max Kenton ( Real name : Dakota Goyo) is so handsome!!! Or can I say he is cute?? 


He treats Atom as his friends :)) awwwww those moments were so cute :3 

The interesting part - they dance before every game! Nice one! HaHa!


Hugh Jackman, the main character of this movie, father of Max - Charlie Kenton.
*He was controlling the moves of the robots by ordering it!*

As an ex-boxer, he trained Atom and Atom is so cute :D He just followed all the moves of Charlie! :D

*Ordering Atom to look at him and follow the his moves in the last game due to the hearing system of Atom had broken! Cute right? Cute right? ;p *

*busssshhhhhhhh!* Yeahhh Hit hardly to Zeus!


Conclusion : Feel like having a robot too after watching this!!! 



Lastly,
Both handsome boy and man.



*Sorry for the Grammar mistakes or whatever mistakes! My English level still haven't improve D: *

2 comments:

  1. yeah~~ nice movie... much better than Transformer...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi feather fansey, thks for the nice pics and clips. Nowadays hollywood can make us love anything, from dirty looking pirates to apes to robots. I agree Real Steel is an awesome movie with a good story. I am becoming a robot fan as well. Robots of the world unite! The time has come!!Goodbye Cypertron!

    ReplyDelete