Sunday, October 9, 2011

Memorable.

I tried to blog just now, but failed due to some problems!
FINE! 

Somebody tagged me a photo just now.

HAHAHA! A photo when we were having activity in National Service :)
Yeappp it is so memorable for me.

The time passes so damn fast. Hrmmm I had left National Service for about 7 months already! :O
Oh Mama! I thought I just left it a few days or maybe a few weeks ago only! HaHa!
Haihhhh I have to tell you guys a secret. Actually, I had forgotten some NS friends' name :O There are too many of them larr >.< I can't remember all! HaHa! I feel sorry to them! 


I really miss the life in National Service. 
No stress No worry No homework No study 
Everyday I just need to follow the schedule that they had set
Everyday I can enjoy being with my friends so close
In the camp, I can be so healthy - sleep early, wake up early, do exercise, no computer, no phone.

:(


I just simply miss the life in camp ._.







No comments:

Post a Comment