Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Proud of them ;)

"Your fart is so smelly >.< "   LOL! :p

Ok~ 25th of July, it was Monday, it was Hari Koko of my school. 
Many stalls as previous years. I didn't take much photos of that day!
Just some photos........
With Yue Mei :p She was trying to kiss me LOL!

With Nic :p Trying to cover my big face XD 

A special and happy thing of that day was.....

Kadet Bomba (Fire Cadet) won the 3rd position in the marching competition!
CONGRATULATION! 
As I was the ex-member, we never win in marching competition before D: LOL! So it was such a big happy news for us when we knew it! wahahaha! Well done,junior! ;)





Yeahhhhh ^^V BOMBA!!!!
Although you guys are not the best, but at least you have try your best :)
Keep it on!!!! ;)
I was so proud of you guys! xD

2 comments:

  1. walao..hari koko also bring biology text book to school ah...

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! dunno who bring de xD I pinjam jiek :p

    ReplyDelete