Tuesday, May 31, 2011

1st of June

I have a long time didn't blog! It's the time now!
Holiday :)) Wooohoooo~
Just started my Form6 for a few weeks, then can go for holiday! Yeah ^^V
Hrmmm, my new life haven't start to be tough, it was just a starting point. I am still enjoying it :))
HeHe~ got some new friends in my class :) Hope there will be more! :D


Watched this
Kinda like Jack Sparrow :))) He is so funny and smart !
The mermaids ~ WOW! beautiful O.O  but dreadful ~.~



That's all for this post -.-
No camera = No photos = No Blog
Haih~! My phone's camera sucks -.-  Hope to get a new phone leh T.T 
Don't say me waste money lar~~~~~~ this old phone is kinda "sot" already! Sometimes it will off itself -.- haih!!
And my camera! unfunctionable~ -.- I don't know what happened T.T "SOT" too!

D= 




No plans for this holiday :( 

No comments:

Post a Comment