Thursday, May 19, 2011

Purplish Bag



My new purple bag. Kinda nice with this edition by DCG. Yeah I like it!
Owh~ spot my LONG hair :))) Wooohoooo!
I like it so much :p Thank you daddy :)) This bag very expensive leh -.- RM90 leh!

Hey, I am the class monitor. Actually I just wanna be the assistant -.- 
It's ok~ I can learn from this :) Thanks GOD!

Many friends left and there will be some leaving soon D:
SAD!
I used to be with them.........don't leave me alone T.T

Recently, I need a smartphone badly -.-
My old phone...can't camwhore due to it's low quality... haih!!!!
I need a smartphone to online too @@ haih..

Recently, I keep dozing off during my class, especially BIO class!!!! -.-
Her sound really can make me sleepy T.T 
I wanna cry I wanna cry I can't control myself @@ LOL!
Form6... I really wanna cry!
Now, it's still seems easy...BUT I know that after won't be so easy anymore...
Should I give up now? -.- What-the-feathernight!!!
It's to late to............change your mind~~~ It's too late~~~~~~

:'(  May GOD bless me...






*yeah i am copying DCG's purplish ~~ BLEK :p

No comments:

Post a Comment