Monday, May 16, 2011

Our GATHERINGS

After SPM, most of my friends went to the other places to study! arggghhhhh all of them leave our hometown, a place we meet, gather and play together - Rawang one by one! T.T Whenever I think about this, I feel pretty sad :((( haih~ We can't meet everyday as before. But I know, everyone have to fly away from their own nest when they grow up, just like the bird......

Before everyone leave, we didn't waste the chances to meet each other! :)) We tried to gather or hang out together as much as possible!!!!!! HeHe!
On last thursday, we met at KFC :)) We seldom go to Mc Donald nowadays -.- because we got bored with it!!! LOL! Last time we used to go there everyday @@ LOL!
So, KFC would be the best choice for us :)  It was just a simple meet up. Had our lunch and chit chat something else...and of course we got photo shooting session! 
Firstly, I would like to show off the photo of 5 of us 1st!!! :))

Nice????!!!!  I think it is very NICE :))) I feel so WARM :') HaHa!! 5 Diamond chinese girls :p yeahhh!! 5 of us seldom take photos together wor!!!!!! :')




Yooo!! Nice??? :p <3 HeHe!!! Love this 99999!!!!!!! We will be sitting for STPM together!!!!! Owh~~ We have been sitting together for the last 2 years :p This yearr we sit together as well!!!! HoHo!!

Love this 99999999999 too :)) another love shape <3 This YenYen arr, the prettiest girl among us :))) she went to INTI college at Nilai :(  Be independent loooo!!! Jiayou :)) Miss me o !!! Will miss you badly too :(

LOL! their love kinda like an apple!! hahha~~ so funny larrrr xD 

Yoooo~ this is my ex-class monitor!!! :) Jason, you'll always my best monitor ever!!! ^^ He just went to National Service n Sunday! Wow!!! I kept asking him to be the Penghulu ( the head among the participants! ) HoHo!!!!! He can handle it well :))

My brother my brother xD LOL! A guy who has the same DOB with me!!! Haihh :(( He is going to Matrix at Kuala Pilah!!!! ( My mother's hometown!) I am so sad that he will leave us soon too :(  You know what??? We have the same DOB. We had been in a same class for 2 years. Then, we went to the same National Service!!!!!! T.T I thought we can go to Matrix or Form6 or anything else together again!! But But But...I didn't get the Matrix!!!! Actually I tried to ask him to study Form6 with me one but he refused -.- !!! I know I am selfish larr :(  sorry ~ HAHAHA!! Haih~ So So So So So So So So GOOD LUCK BRO!!! T.T Will miss you very BADLY leh!!!! T.T Thank you for the set of angry birds...and I know I owe you birthday present!!! Then...I will give it to you after your Matrix maybe =) Take Care :((

Owh!!! Lastly...our group photo!!! 


OK!! that's all for that day!!!! KFC day END! LOL!
We got another gathering on Friday!!!! It was a BBQ party at nic's house :))) Long time didn't BBQ already!!! I prefer STEAMBOAT!!!! :p because BBQ is so freaking HOT!!! @@
That day, nic has invited about 20++ people!!! Woooahh~~ it's not a simple gathering larrr!!! It's a FAREWELL PARTY for all those who are leaving :))
Thanks to Nic and her family so much!!!!! They prepared all those food, utensils, and so on...for all of us!!!! Wow! They spent a lot and they refused to let us pay back. >.< Thanks a lot!!!!!! <3<3<3<3<3

K...start BBQ!
I like this photo :ppp 

I was so happy because of the food??? @@ LOL

arggghhhh SO HOT!!!! @@

YEAH ^^ 

Let you guys see an ungly and rude photo of me with one of my friend!!!!














LOL!!!! NO MORE IMAGE!!!!

HeHe!!! That day really happy larrr :)))) ENJOYED SO MUCH!!! And I was so stuffed that day @@ Imma BIG FAT GIRL! owh...I am a big fat girl now T.T so sad == my friends always hurt me like that -.- *hen sui d lar~~~~* xD
Oh ya!!! beside become a fat girl, the pimples attacked me too after the BBQ!!! D:  I am suffering in the uglyness and the painness of the pimples now T.T oh no~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
Can you see that big red dot on my face??!? =.= That is the biggest pimples on my face now!! argghhh!!!
HaHa~! Hey I tell you!!! I tried a different hairstyle to school today!!! Kinda like it :p

No comments:

Post a Comment