Saturday, April 16, 2011

The We R YOUNG Video

I deleted my last post because the video that I posted has no sound -.- I don't know what had happened to youtube. Everytime I post the video, the sound will gone. HaHa -.- So I gave up to post it on youtube, I direct post the video my Facebook :) but it took a long time too swt -.-||
But at last, I had succeed to post the video :D

I like the song "We'll be alright" very much!!! :p It's really YOUNG!! xD Wahahaha
So I use - We R YOUNG as the title of the video :p
Support me,ok??? :p   I had try my best >.<  As I told you guys before xD I had dedicated on this video & I had sacrificed many things :p
My pink of health gone and the red of pimples replace it on my face! D:

LOL! kay....now I don't know how to upload the videos at here -.- 
I just give you the link...and yay YOU SHOULD CHECK IT OUT!!!! :p
Wahahaha!


No comments:

Post a Comment