Friday, November 26, 2010

A Relax SPM for ME

Hello :) Yes~ Sitting SPM xD So what?
My SPM exam mode still haven't turn on!
What should I do? 
Just like what my dear daddy said : Relax and enjoy in your exam!
Yeah~~~ My daddy is always so good. And always makes me touched 
T-T

HaHa! You know what?
I cut my fringe into bangs before exam. And I think I made the wrong the decision =3=
The bangs disturb me during exam! LOL!
Haiz~~~~ waiting for it to get long again... -.-

Nah~ my fringe before exam~ 


Which I can easily pin it up~ 

Bangs during exam......disturb me by "duk-ing" my eyes! Haiz ~.~ Quite regret...but my friends said nice :D HeHe! But but...I think it is not nice when I tied up my hair =3=

Eh! I like this photo leh  o.o because my hair looks long & smooth here xD

My bangs are "senget" one xD HaHa! I didn't cut senget bangs before, so I tried it xD

Nothing to share about my hair liao~ Hope it can grow longer and longer! Yeah! ^^V

Tell you guys, I did bad in my sejarah paper. :(
Oh yeah~ Many of the topics that we spot were not out!
:(
So ? I tried my best to fill up all the blanks with my logic-thinking answer o.o LOL! 
Haiz~ straight A dream was burst out suddenly!
And I was rest-ing in peace last night, the whole night xD
With sleeping for many hours because I did sleep for only an hour before Sejarah paper! That's the way Sejarah treated me! 
=e=

HaHa! One should look forward! So, now fighting for the next papers!
Oh yeah! after 7 more days of SPM! I will be FREE! :D
Why 7 days???! o.o
Because I take only 10 subjects mah :)
3 subjects had done! So left only 7 subjects! hehehe!

Luckily my daddy is not like some parents who want their children to get EXCELLENT results on their exam!
O.O
Phewwww~~~ Thanks GOD for giving me this daddy :D


PHINEAS & FERB
Oh yeah~ this is the cartoon that I recently watch :)
So cute har?!!! HaHa!
I like to watch this because it is FUNNY! HaHa! 
It makes me relax :p


Alright, finish writing :)
Today everything are extra-large! HaHa!
Photos~ Words~
Yeah~ I did it purposely ;p  BLEK!

TaTa! <3

5 comments:

  1. 你家有Disney channel哦? *o*
    真好~~>o<

    ReplyDelete
  2. = =III guess who am I...

    ps: reply remember...

    ReplyDelete
  3. shirley : yea :D hehe

    anonymous : == da chun? LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. jia you lah! I did my STPM 3 years ago, so SPM was like far behind history. Let you do the maths to know how old I am ^ ^

    ReplyDelete